THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

kabal of the shattered whispers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thegoldminer
Slave
thegoldminer

kabal of the shattered whispers Empty
PostSubject: kabal of the shattered whispers   kabal of the shattered whispers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22 2013, 19:25

I've been interested in warhammer (and secretly the dark eldar for well... ages) and when the new models came out which was around november 2010 as my white dwarf tells me? i did what every other sane man on earth did and bought me some of those goddamm models which went not so well to tell the truth, i just thought mr sathonyx was so beautiful and amazing and as good as he was he was no vect to say the least. Well i dismembered my mass of hellions and decided to give it a second chance after all they are some of the nicest models games workshop have to offer(imo). well.. i think its gone well so far and you unfortunate dark eldar veterans have the pleasure of looking at what i have done ( well no pictures for now as my camera is... limited )

enjoy.

[u]Kabal of the shattered whispers[/u]

HQ

-Archon with agonizer, stinger pistol ,shadow field ,ghost plate armor.-120

Heamonculus ancient with liquifier and flesh gauntlet-110

Heamonculus with venom blade-55

Heamonculus with venom blade-55
ELITES

5 incubi in a raider with dark lance night shields and shock pow-185

4 trueborn with blasters in a venom with night shields and additional splinter cannon-118

4 trueborn with blasters in a venom with night shields and additional splinter cannon-118
TROOPS

-8 wracks-80

7 wracks-70

-5 kabalites with a blaster in a venom with night shields and additional splinter cannon-135

-5 kabalites with a blaster in a venom with night shields and additional splinter cannon-135

-10 wyches with 2 shardnets and impaylers 6 with haywire grenades in raider with dark lance and night shields-192
FAST ATTACK

-10 scourges with 4 dark lances –280

-6 reavers with 2 heat lances 2 cluster caltrops including arena champion with venom blade-211
HEAVY SUPPORT

Ravager with 3 dark lances and night shields-115

Ravager with 3 dark lances and night shields-115

-Razor wing with flicker field night shields and 4 monosythe missiles-165

Total-2249

'All vehicles to combat speed' lethian oscuri archon of the kabal of the shatterd wispers just before a night raid

there wiil also be some fluff being uploaded for this kabal so just keep your eyes peeled if you like what you see thanks very much for reading please tell what i can improve on with this army list (units with dashes in front are already enlisted(i own))

Slave

PostSubject: Re: kabal of the shattered whispers   kabal of the shattered whispers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05 2013, 12:59

1: all Wyches in unit have to have grenades, not just pick which ones
2: wasting points on Dark lances for Scourges, switch to Haywire blasters
3: Reavers have same issue as Wyches, all or none for Cluster Caltrops
4: 2250 points is a very unusual amount, wouldn't build a list according to that amount
5: Night shields on Incubi Raider is pointless, it's charging, switch to flickerfield

Hope this helps, there's more but those are the more severe issues
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: kabal of the shattered whispers   kabal of the shattered whispers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05 2013, 13:05

Serpentor wrote:
3: Reavers have same issue as Wyches, all or none for Cluster Caltrops

The rules say "one model per three reavers may...".

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kabal of the shattered whispers   kabal of the shattered whispers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kabal of the shattered whispers
Page 1 of 1