THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the shattered soul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paxter
Hellion

Kabal of the shattered soul Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the shattered soul   Kabal of the shattered soul I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17 2012, 08:10

1750 Pts - Dark Eldar Roster
Total Roster Cost: 1749

Kinda bored at the office, and build me a list... I heart Army builder,

This list is partly a fun list, and to cram as much goodies as possible without losing some competitive edge vs my mature game group (avrg age 32).

Just a quick run down...

Quote :
The archon of the shattered soul rides with the incubi, he has a Grenade launcher which is ment to benefit his Incubi Retinue when charging into cover. On a good day his job is to support the wyches in combat, and / or support the Wracks if needed. He aint a one man army!

HQ: Archon (145 pts)
1 Archon + Agoniser 20 + Phantasm Grenade Launcher + Combat Drugs + Shadow Field

Quote :
The Haemonculus Job is to lead the Wracks, the Wracks and him are meant to go after tough hitting units to delay or destroy those units that are deem too tough for the wyches, More often they are found attacking MEQ units whom found themselves without a ride or in the open, charging gives me furious charge, allowing rerolls Very Happy thanks to the two pain tokens at the start of the game

HQ: Haemonculus Ancient (110 pts)
1 Haemonculus Ancient + Agoniser + Liquifier Gun x1

Elite: Incubi (153 pts)
4 Incubi
1 Venom + Splinter Cannon

Troops: Wracks (160 pts)
8 Wracks + Liquifier Gun x1
1 Raider + Flickerfield 10

Quote :
Wyches are my main frontline men they are ment to do what they are suppose to do hit fast and hard, with the support of their Archon

Troops: Wyches (185 pts)
7 Wyches + Razorflails x1
1 Hekatrix + Agoniser
1 Raider + Enhanced Aethersails

Troops: Wyches (185 pts)
7 Wyches + Razorflails x1
1 Hekatrix + Agoniser
1 Raider + Enhanced Aethersails

Quote :
My Supporting fire units, they are my reserve and are meant to support fire, They always works in two

Troops: Kabalite Warriors (125 pts)
5 Kabalite Warriors + Blaster x1

Troops: Kabalite Warriors (125 pts)
5 Kabalite Warriors + Blaster x1

Quote :
A late entry, I honestly added them as flavor as a full mobile army with jetbikes at the flanks just looks too cool... as a tactical role i use them as secondary hunters to take out tanks that are at the flanks... both units move as a single unit and are usually put at the flanks with the least guns... They also work great as T6 Objective ninjas

Fast Attack: Reavers (78 pts)
3 Reavers + Heat Lance x1

Fast Attack: Reavers (78 pts)
3 Reavers + Heat Lance x1

Heavy Support: Ravager (125 pts)
1 Ravager + Night Shields + Flickerfield

Heavy Support: Ravager (125 pts)
1 Ravager + Night Shields + Flickerfield

Quote :
Alpha strike the razorwing enters in reserve, and fires all its missiles as soon as possible. Their targets are Dev units and the likes, and hordes.

Heavy Support: Razorwing Jetfighter (155 pts)
1 Razorwing Jetfighter + Necrotoxin Missile x2

Composition Report:
HQ: 2
Elite: 1
Troops: 5
Fast: 2
Heavy: 3

Hope you like my list, do comment to make it better. ty for reading!
Back to top Go down
vect
Hellion

Kabal of the shattered soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the shattered soul   Kabal of the shattered soul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29 2012, 18:09

now i love building lists and playing tournaments and iv now seen a few list s on here and find my self saying the same thing lol

11 dark lance
2 blasters

this isnt enough at the points limit i kno u sed fun list but DE dont do fun their the least fun army in 40k bcoz they will punish u if u make a mistake

HQ
drop them for vect if u wana alpha strike ( this means building an army around doin alot of damage turn 1 and vect wll help u do that)

elites
4 trueborn with blaster in venom with extra canons

troops
you troops are fine really i wud suggest haywire grenades and thats it

FA
drop them their pretty much pointless if u want a unit here take beast masters

HS
i go for 3 ravagers with night sheild and flicker field its cheap and cheerfull u cud also use the voidraven but dont give it 2 many extras
Back to top Go down

Kabal of the shattered soul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: