THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

750pts fun tournement list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaboigan
Hellion

750pts fun tournement list Empty
PostSubject: 750pts fun tournement list   750pts fun tournement list I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25 2013, 12:47

The gaming club i go to will be doing a 1 day, 5 game fun tournement with custom missions. We get to vote on best painted army and most cheesey army. There is no fortifications and no flyers for this aswell.

Here is the list i was thinking of taking it is kinda cheesey but not full on

HQ
Archon - Husk blade, Combat drugs, Soul trap, Shadow field 145pts

Heavy
Ravager - Dark lances, flickerfield 115pts

Troops
5 Warriors - Venom with cannon 110pts
5 Warriors - Venom with cannon 110pts
9 Wyches - Hekatrix, raider 160pts

Fast
5 Reavers

i was thinking to use a disintigrator cannon on the raider for popping them 2+ save people

this comes to exactly 750 i dont have any talos models yet otherwise i would of put 1 of them in but please gimme any tips / tweaks you can think of with out going over the top cheesey as no one wants that award lol

Back to top Go down
OpticFusion
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 750pts fun tournement list   750pts fun tournement list I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25 2013, 14:23

I would say keep the Dark lances otherwise you have no antitank.
Your splinter weapons can't damage vehicles, so be careful not
to lose your Ravager to quickly otherwise you are in real trouble.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: 750pts fun tournement list   750pts fun tournement list I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25 2013, 14:30

I'll take most cheesy for 750, Alex. (EDIT: Just noticed you're from EU. Bad gameshow reference, in case you care. Very Happy)

HQ:
Haemonculus w/ Liquifier Gun and Venom Blade

Troops:
x5 Units of:
3x Wracks
x5 Venoms w/Splinter Cannon Upgrades

Heavy Support:
2x Ravagers

Total: 750 points

This gives you 60 36" poison shots from the venoms, 6 36" dark lance shots, a liquifier, and 5 scoring units with FNP to cap objectives. The Haemi unit is meh in CC, but on the charge they've all got 4S/T and FNP with poison weapons.
Back to top Go down
Jaboigan
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 750pts fun tournement list   750pts fun tournement list I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25 2013, 15:48

ok sounds fair enough with the DL

ye i dont wanna take the cheesey list due to loosing points for how cheesey it is (thus making winning tournement alot harder)

do you think it maybe worth loosing the 5 reavers and hekatrix (as archon will be with the wyches) and getting a 2nd ravager with flickerfield - only draw back i can see to that is archon being challanged by space marine sergeants thus making his huskblade/soul trap pointless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 750pts fun tournement list   750pts fun tournement list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

750pts fun tournement list
Page 1 of 1