THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 pts Tournement List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krathman
Slave

1850 pts Tournement List Empty
PostSubject: 1850 pts Tournement List   1850 pts Tournement List I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12 2012, 00:38

Having decided to enter my 1st tournement I've been looking at adapting my current 2k list to fit the 1850 pts allowed. So far it's worked fairly well but I'd like to tighten it up and improve it where possible, any comments or advice would be really appreciated.

Primary Detachment: Dark Eldar

HQ:

Haemonculus - 50

ELITES:

4 x Trueborn (blasters x 4) in venom (dual splinter cannons, nightshields) - 183
4 x Trueborn (blasters x 4) in venom (dual splinter cannons, nightshields) - 183

TROOPS:

10 x warriors (splinter cannon) in raider (flickerfield, nightshields, splinter racks) - 190
10 x warriors (splinter cannon) in raider (flickerfield, nightshields, splinter racks) - 190
5 x warriors (blaster) in venom (dual splinter cannons, nightshields) - 135

FAST ATTACK:

3 x reavers (caltrops, heat lance) - 98

HEAVY SUPPORT:

Ravager (flickerfield, nightshields) - 125
Ravager (flickerfield, nightshields) - 125
Razorwing with disintegrators (flickerfields) - 155

Total: 1624

Allied Detachment: Eldar

HQ:

Farseer (runes of warding, runes of witnessing) with Doom - 105

TROOPS:

5 x pathfinders - 120

Total: 225

Overal Total: 1849

Most of the list is fairly straight forward, haemi rides in one of the trueborn venoms, farseer with the pathfinders sets up in a ruin or cover. I know I'm taking both FF and NS together and understand that jink negates a lot of the need for FF however in most of my 6th games so far I've needed the insurance of that inv save for when I've gone second (more often than going 1st), when I haven't taken them I've lost a few transports before my 1st go. I don't know what most people's experiences with that has been so far so am open to removing them Smile
Back to top Go down

1850 pts Tournement List
Page 1 of 1