THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Murderous Refrain 1000pts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elazar The Glorified
Hellion

Kabal of the Murderous Refrain 1000pts Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Murderous Refrain 1000pts   Kabal of the Murderous Refrain 1000pts I_icon_minitimeFri May 17 2013, 18:18

Hi,

Using the following list in my gaming club's 1000pt league. Just wanted a little feedback. There's an opportunity to swap 250pts around a little later on so it'll provide a chance to counter any weaknesses that are exposed in games or spotted by yourselves.

Duke Sliscus

4 Trueborn w/ Blasters - Venom w/ Splinter Cannon & Night Shields

10 Kabalite Warriors - Raider w/ Flickerfield & Splinter Wracks

7 Wyches - Hekatrix w/ Agoniser & Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Hydra Gauntlets - Raider w/ Flickerfield, Aethersails and Shock Prow

6 Reaver Jetbikes w/ 2 Heat Lances

Ravager w/ Flickerfield & Night Shields

The Raiders and Ravager have Dark Lances and the Wyches have Haywire Grenades. Not a lot of fliers in the local meta although there is one Helldrake at least that I'm not looking forward to! A mix of armies in the league it seems a few Daemons, couple of Tau, few Guard and some MEQ at the very least.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Ben_S
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Murderous Refrain 1000pts   Kabal of the Murderous Refrain 1000pts I_icon_minitimeSun May 19 2013, 23:10

Looks ok to me, not that I'm any expert. My main question is where the Duke is going. You can start him with the Warriors not deployed in the Raider, then split them off and board the Raider first turn before sailing off - but that still leaves the Duke sitting around on his own...
Back to top Go down
Elazar The Glorified
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Murderous Refrain 1000pts   Kabal of the Murderous Refrain 1000pts I_icon_minitimeMon May 20 2013, 06:55

Thanks! Plan is to deploy the Duke with the Warriors on foot and tben have him break off turn 1 and join the Wyches and then both units can hop into their respective Raiders and get about their business!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Murderous Refrain 1000pts   Kabal of the Murderous Refrain 1000pts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Murderous Refrain 1000pts
Page 1 of 1