THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

please critique my list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
doomseer11b
Sybarite
doomseer11b

please critique my list Empty
PostSubject: please critique my list   please critique my list I_icon_minitimeFri May 24 2013, 14:40

Now, this list is acutally a legal 3K list, i am limited in what i can bring due to my lack of transports. I only have:
3 Raiders
4 venoms
2 ravagers
2 talos
3 10 man wych squads
3 10 man kabalite warriors (or trueborn)
6 reavers
10 scourges
15 hellions
1 razorwing or voidraven
3 grots
5 incubi

ALLY
eldrad
5 rangers

and i think thats it, sorry recalling from memory. Here is my list that i have set up for this apoc game.

HQ

asdrubael (with urien and grots in a raider)
urien
baron- with hellions
duke

ELITES

3X grots with aberration, scissorhand and 1 with LG

4X splinterborn, 2 shardcarbines, 2 splinter cannons (will have duke with them in a venom)

5X blaster born obviously 4 blasters in venom

TROOPS

2- 5X wracks squads both with LG, an acothyst and scissorhands both in venoms

14 man hellion squad w/ helliarch and a stunclaw (wanted to try some fun with this, i know its not compettive)

2 10X man wych squads, hekatrix-1 has a venom blade, and 1 has an agoniser- 1 squad has 2 hydra gauntlets, and other has razor flails both loaded in raiders

FAST ATTACK

6 reavers with 2 caltops and 2 blasters

TRANSPORTS

3X raiders all with dissies, aethersails, and flicker fields

4 unupgraded venoms well... has the extra cannon

HEAVY SUPPORT

2 ravagers- night shields, flickers on both

talos- (please tell me if this is legal) twin LG, additional CCW, chain flails and splinter cannon

voidraven bomber- could only afford 2 implosion missiles.

= 2999 points

I think i might change my missiles. I still have to pay for the grots S6 and i forgot too. Please let me know what you guys think. The death star raider is obviously the main attraction. I plan to use asdrubaels saves for shooting, and grots and uriens toughness to weed out most of the shots. tell me what yall think

Back to top Go down
https://www.twinlinkedgaming.com
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: please critique my list   please critique my list I_icon_minitimeFri May 24 2013, 15:48

tbh, I wouldnt play apoc without more transports. Basically your going to be de-meched early and get obliterated by blasts. Apoc is already one sided against us do to low FW support... but I say go with whatever, GL and enjoy the removing of large amount of models Very Happy
Back to top Go down
doomseer11b
Sybarite
doomseer11b

PostSubject: Re: please critique my list   please critique my list I_icon_minitimeFri May 24 2013, 16:45

well i guess what im asking is, with what i have is this a competitive list? im trying to solve that issue by scaring with the grots and target saturation. I will have all my other units outside of their vehicles. So theyll be shooting down empty vehicles worst case scenario. Hopefully, if they do, my partners will take some of the initiative till i can get my troops within range
Back to top Go down
craigyy
Hellion
craigyy

PostSubject: Re: please critique my list   please critique my list I_icon_minitimeFri May 24 2013, 16:56

I have 0 experience in apocalypse games but I do think you may have too many points invested in HQ, you could get a lot more for those points
Back to top Go down
doomseer11b
Sybarite
doomseer11b

PostSubject: Re: please critique my list   please critique my list I_icon_minitimeFri May 24 2013, 22:17

Well asdrubael, baron, and Urien are musts. However I've beer played duke, he may be worth dropping. That could get me a stationary warrior squad with a dark lance I guess
Back to top Go down
bklooste
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: please critique my list   please critique my list I_icon_minitimeSat May 25 2013, 05:42

doomseer11b wrote:
Well asdrubael, baron, and Urien are musts. However I've beer played duke, he may be worth dropping. That could get me a stationary warrior squad with a dark lance I guess

Wouldnt vect be better for stealing the initiative ? At 3000 poitns some guard who goes first may cover a lot fo your deployment with S10 barrages. Your HQs will get wiped by some of the Apoc ones seen An'ggrath ?

Unless you can borrow some stuff i dont think it will be competative ...

You have 4 heavy slots .

How do you kill baneblades ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please critique my list   please critique my list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please critique my list
Page 1 of 1