THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Commorragh the Game!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Frost
Kabalite Warrior
Jack Frost

Commorragh the Game!!! Empty
PostSubject: Commorragh the Game!!!   Commorragh the Game!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 31 2013, 22:04

I am currently working on a Realm of Battle full board that it the under hives of commorragh. Then I saw this post (I'm not in the city too much). Once I have it up and running I'll post some pic's. This is a great idea. Thanks commorrites!

-Jack-
Back to top Go down
http://jmsjacobsen@gmail.com
Venerate
Slave
Venerate

PostSubject: Re: Commorragh the Game!!!   Commorragh the Game!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01 2013, 12:27

Looking forward to seeing that!

I always have grand ideas for tables but then run out of funds and motivation! Hopefully yours will inspire me a bit.

Kabalite Warrior
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Commorragh the Game!!!   Commorragh the Game!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01 2013, 21:47

Well the planning is going great! I've got drawings and schematics, etc..
I could use some advice on what to do with the Space Marine statue scenery piece that GW made.
How would the DE treat some stolen statue such as that...?
Any Ideas?

Archon Farath Mure
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Commorragh the Game!!!   Commorragh the Game!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 04:20

Hm. Deface it, but do it like you're specifically trying to be insulting.

(11/5/2013: A few things have been added to the Kabal's fluff, most notably shifting their base of operations into the Webway, sort of, and adding an alliance with the Alpha Legion, or at least a few heads of the hydra.)
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost
Kabalite Warrior
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Commorragh the Game!!!   Commorragh the Game!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 04:52

Well yeah, of course.
I was thinking it would be sinking in the goop and garbage of the underground probably spray painted by the punk youths. Maybe decapitated or "something" shoved in it's mouth.
OR...
I could see an Archon using it as currency to trade with the chaos fellas that like that sort of thing. Keeping it locked up in his trophy room.

Thanks.

-Jack-

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commorragh the Game!!!   Commorragh the Game!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commorragh the Game!!!
Page 1 of 1