THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Joining the pain for Sathonyx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sei
Slave
Sei

Joining the pain for Sathonyx Empty
PostSubject: Joining the pain for Sathonyx   Joining the pain for Sathonyx I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 10:04

Hello,

I'm new to Dark Eldar.

I've been playing Eldar back then in the nineties then Blood Angels when I came back to the hobby a couple years ago and now I'm obsessed with Dark Eldars.

I like mobility above all things and plan a Hellions centered army.

I've read the tactics found in this forum and that is what decided me on joining. Very useful information indeed. Thanks a lot to the contributors.

See you in the Army list section.

S
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Joining the pain for Sathonyx   Joining the pain for Sathonyx I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 16:18

so... you play our worst enemies and come to us? not going to ask... well anyways however you got here, whether it is from being dragged by a haemonculus and twisted into a wrack or being a slave rising in power...... Its nice to meet you! -pulls out knife and writes checked on your skin- Move along Razz
Back to top Go down
Sei
Slave
Sei

PostSubject: Re: Joining the pain for Sathonyx   Joining the pain for Sathonyx I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13 2013, 14:17

Ah ah... Yeah, I feel like my dark side took over.

My first joy is to paint and I've felt the urge to try DE since the revamp of the whole range.
No other army has such a homogenic range not to mention the refined style of the miniatures.

I've heard Juan Diaz left GW, Good for him he did all those wonderful DE miniatures before he left. ^_-
He is the best sculptor of the decade, imo.
Back to top Go down
Herbert West
Kabalite Warrior
Herbert West

PostSubject: Re: Joining the pain for Sathonyx   Joining the pain for Sathonyx I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13 2013, 16:02

Bienvenue !

I thought It was Jes who designed our stuff ?

Joining the pain for Sathonyx 000311
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Joining the pain for Sathonyx   Joining the pain for Sathonyx I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13 2013, 16:14

Juan Diaz did some of the models, like lilith if I remember right. But Jez did most of the range.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining the pain for Sathonyx   Joining the pain for Sathonyx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining the pain for Sathonyx
Page 1 of 1