THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Québec is joining Commoragh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

Québec is joining Commoragh Empty
PostSubject: Québec is joining Commoragh   Québec is joining Commoragh I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21 2020, 12:57

Good day to you all!

I'm brand new to this wonderful game that is Warhammer 40k!
I've started a Drukhari army, as the look, the flavor and the gameplay (even if i still don't really know all the rules of the game....i've already read the entirety of my Codex and i've started the read of the 9th core book) are really captivating me!
All the models have a fantastic look, may it be the ninja esque Wyches to the soldiers clad in armor that are the Kabalites to the horrorful Coven, every models have this little ''something'' that grab my attention.
I've not done an army list already, but i already have a few strategies in my head, for what i see, the transports and the mobility of our army is our bread and butter!
i've already learned a lot just by reading some post on this site (thus encouraging me to join the fray!).

So, all of Commorragh may now know that, we the North, have joined with them, to spill the blood on all 4 corners of the galaxy and to stop those lesser races from soiling what is rightfully ours!
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: Québec is joining Commoragh   Québec is joining Commoragh I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21 2020, 14:52

Hello, fellow Quebec denizen. I'm glad you chose the dark eldars. You're up to a lot of suffering, but that's the point.
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Québec is joining Commoragh   Québec is joining Commoragh I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21 2020, 15:01

No day is a day without a little bit of suffering!
My pain is just a delicacy in comparison to what those lesser races have to endure Surprised
I can't wait to launch my first realspace raid! To bring back some elite prisoners that will entertain all of us in the arenas!
Back to top Go down
Snorri
Hellion
Snorri

PostSubject: Re: Québec is joining Commoragh   Québec is joining Commoragh I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22 2020, 01:34

Welcome to Commorragh

fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Québec is joining Commoragh   Québec is joining Commoragh I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25 2020, 12:59

Allways glad to see more fellow Canuck Archons
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Québec is joining Commoragh   Québec is joining Commoragh I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25 2020, 13:19

thank you all!
This coming week end i will play my first ever game of 40k! Smile i can't wait!
this week i will build my first ever army list, i'll share it with you (in the proper directory) to have your feedback and to be enlightened, a little help won't be refused Smile
So far, i'm having a good time on this site, for a forum full of space pirates and sadistic mongrels, the conversations are respectful and the comments are constructive. I really like it Smile
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Québec is joining Commoragh   Québec is joining Commoragh I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25 2020, 15:16

Looking forward to seeing some lists out of you.

BTW, great name. I assume you are also Finnish/Canadian? Small world.
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Québec is joining Commoragh   Québec is joining Commoragh I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25 2020, 16:15

I see that you know well your music! In fact i'm a pure Canadian from the province of Québec.
i'm just a long time big fan of this band and i love finnish metal music (well, in fact....Metal from all around the world).
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Québec is joining Commoragh   Québec is joining Commoragh I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25 2020, 16:17

Well done sir, keep it swampy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Québec is joining Commoragh   Québec is joining Commoragh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Québec is joining Commoragh
Page 1 of 1