THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blutvogt
Hellion
Blutvogt

Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves Empty
PostSubject: Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves   Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 12:16

Hi,

i would like to know if anybody out there have ever used the upper body of a Dark Elve corsair(including cloak) on the legs of Dark Eldar Warriors??The question is, does it fit regarding suize or does anybody even have some pictures to share??
Back to top Go down
Tiri Rana
Sybarite
Tiri Rana

PostSubject: Re: Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves   Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 13:01

I think it works perfectly. I used it on my trueborn, Succubus and Count Sliscus models. It is a little bit complicated to pose them, because they don't form a ball joint, but with a little bit of green stuff or precise gluing they can be combined.

Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves Th_P1000985_zpsb405ed53

Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves Th_P1000933_zps20b0d77f

Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves Th_P1000987_zpsde044277

Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves Th_P1000990_zps3c0b027f

Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves Th_P1000992_zps94e9e464

Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves Th_P1000997_zpsabb3fb9b

Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves Th_P1000999_zps9692cacd
Back to top Go down
Blutvogt
Hellion
Blutvogt

PostSubject: Re: Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves   Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 13:05

That's it!
Danke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiri Rana
Sybarite
Tiri Rana

PostSubject: Re: Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves   Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 13:09

Oh, I forgot.

The Succubus and the Trueborn hanger-on only use the cape and not the Torso, because the Corsairs don't offer female torsos, but even this is rather easy, because the cape can be filed down to fit onto a normal Kabalite or Wych torso.
Back to top Go down
Blutvogt
Hellion
Blutvogt

PostSubject: Re: Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves   Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 19:21

if it depends only on cuting and filing to get the parts togethers, then i think i can handle it, bu thanks again for the pictures, i can see it don't look out of place or anything.
Back to top Go down
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

PostSubject: Re: Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves   Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10 2013, 15:41

That's impressive. I bought some corsairs just today. They have so much potential.
Back to top Go down
Targetlock
Hellion
Targetlock

PostSubject: Re: Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves   Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05 2013, 19:50

Ooh very nice, may have to try this myself Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves   Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kit bashing Dark Eldar and Dark Elves
Page 1 of 1