THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dire avengers vs Windriders

Go down 
+10
Jack Frost
grandlordzero
Bibitybopitybacon
Azdrubael
Count Adhemar
Mushkilla
Mandor
Massaen
thejamppa
The_Burning_Eye
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Myrvn
Wych

Dire avengers vs Windriders  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire avengers vs Windriders    Dire avengers vs Windriders  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23 2013, 01:33

There seems to be the general debate of which is better, DA or bikes, but why not take both? In a primary detachment, two squads of dire Avengers and 2-4 squads of bikes seems really well balanced. The DA can bring some expensive, but durable, wave serpwnta to take fire and the bikes can rum around doing what they do... It seems like both are equally effective, they just have different roles.

I wouldn't want to run large squad of bikes right up the center. But a wave serpent full of DA is pretty scary right up the middle.
Back to top Go down
bklooste
Kabalite Warrior

Dire avengers vs Windriders  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire avengers vs Windriders    Dire avengers vs Windriders  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23 2013, 05:45

Myrvn wrote:
There seems to be the general debate of which is better, DA or bikes, but why not take both? In a primary detachment, two squads of dire Avengers and 2-4 squads of bikes seems really well balanced. The DA can bring some expensive, but durable, wave serpwnta to take fire and the bikes can rum around doing what they do... It seems like both are equally effective, they just have different roles.

I wouldn't want to run  large squad of bikes right up the center. But a wave serpent full of DA is pretty scary right up the middle.

What about 20 guards ?
Back to top Go down

Dire avengers vs Windriders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2