THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the bloody handed God - 2000 point army list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon Malus Darkblade
Slave
Archon Malus Darkblade

Kabal of the bloody handed God - 2000 point army list  Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the bloody handed God - 2000 point army list    Kabal of the bloody handed God - 2000 point army list  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16 2013, 23:57

Hello my fellow Archons, it is I Archon Malus Darkblade of the Kabal of the bloody handed God. Here is my 2000 point test army list. Let me know what you think.

HQ:

Archon Malus Darkblade - 145 pts
*Ghostplate Armour
*Soul Trap
*Splinter Pistol
*Huskblade
*Shadow Field
*Plasma Grenades

Elites:

4 Incubi - 153 pts
*Incubus Warsuit
*Dedicated Transport-Venom(NightShield, Flickerfield, Twin linked splinter rifles)

5 Kabalite Trueborn - 175 pts
*2 Dark Lances
*Dedicated Transport-Venom(NightShield, Flickerfield, Twin linked splinter rifles)

5 Kabalite Trueborn - 175 pts
*2 Dark Lances

Troops:

10 Kabalite Warriors - 224 pts
*Sybarite Upgrade(Pistol and close combat weapon)
*1 Dark Lance
*1 Splinter Cannon
*Dedicated Transport-Raider(NightShield, Splinter Racks, Dark Lance)

*1 Dark Lance
*1 Splinter Cannon

*1 Dark Lance
*1 Splinter Cannon

*Sybarite Upgrades(Pistol and close combat weapon)
*1 Dark Lance
*1 Splinter Cannon

9 Kabalite Warriors - 81 pts
*Splinter Rifles

Heavy Support:

Ravager - 115 pts
*Night Shield
*3 Dark Lances

Ravager - 115 pts
*Night Shield
*3 Dark Lances

Razorwing Fighter - 145 pts
*2 Dark Lances
*Twin linked splinter rifle
*4 Monoscythe Missile

Ok so the plan is depending what army im playing against I choose between playing offensive or defensive. All of my squads basicly are anti-tank, Dark Lances galore! So make a push up the field with most of my army, my heavy support will support the whole force obviously. My trueborn are the sneaky anti tank force of my army. My Kabalite Core is for anti tank and anti infantry. The Archon will ride with the incubi and look for smaller enemy units that I can get into combat with and crush or possibly staying back and defending in the melee for the rest of my force. Also the small 9 man warrior unit is for holding objectives on my starting side of the field while the rest of my force crosses the field for other objectives. I love Kabals as you can see and I hate wytch cults and all other units so I want to mainly stick with Warriors and base my army off of it. I think the list would do well overall and win some Tournaments for me and friendly games. Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the bloody handed God - 2000 point army list    Kabal of the bloody handed God - 2000 point army list  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17 2013, 16:49

is this a competitive army list or a fluffy show army??? There are a TON of things you can do to improve the list if you want to play competitively.

Your archon doesnt need ghostplate. If his shadowfield fails, he is most likely dead. Also if he is going into the incubi squad, you really dont need the agoniser. You can easily save points by taking an Agoniser. Also you might want to look into a Phantasm Grenade Launcher, because without it Incubi will be striking at Init 1 if they charge through cover.

Your incubi are fine. But you might want to think about taking a Klaivex to accept challenges so your archon can worry about killing the unit, what he does best.

Drop the lanceborn down to 3 man squads. Those extra 2 men a squad are liabilities and arent worth the extra points for abrasive wounds. You can use those points elsewhere.

On a side note... All your venoms need the second splinter cannon. There is no reason not to take it... ever...

Your Warrior squads are illegal. You cant have both a splinter cannon and a dark lance. Its either one or the other. Never take a dark lance in a 10 man squad. It isnt worth the points wasted in AI potential. Just take the splinter cannon, and use them well. Look up Mushkilla's batreps If you want to see how to use these squads effectively.

Never take a squad without a transport. Its a waste of a slot. Transports are what make our army work. Also dont take splinter racks. They are a waste when you wont spend much time in a raider away.

Your heavy support is fine. Although I do like the cannon on the razorwing just so you can shoot at infantry and still do some damage after your missiles are gone. But to each their own. Also get a flickerfield on that jet so you never have to dodge for a save (which in turn means you never have to snapfire)

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Archon Malus Darkblade
Slave
Archon Malus Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the bloody handed God - 2000 point army list    Kabal of the bloody handed God - 2000 point army list  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17 2013, 17:31

Ok wow that was a lot and ill take it into consideration. Yea I want my list to be competitive but I also kinda like a bit fluffy! Thank you very much for the help.
Back to top Go down
Archon Malus Darkblade
Slave
Archon Malus Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the bloody handed God - 2000 point army list    Kabal of the bloody handed God - 2000 point army list  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17 2013, 22:25

Ok so I did a bit of revising and this is what I've come up with, granted i still have some points to spend and im thinking of maybe switching my army up a bit in the Archon/Incubi unit area. Let me know what you think.

1979 current points

HQ:

Archon Malus Darkblade - 145 pts
*Ghostplate Armour
*Soul Trap
*Splinter Pistol
*Huskblade
*Shadow Field
*Plasma Grenades

Elites:

5 Incubi + 1 Klavex - 217 pts
*Incubus Warsuit
*Dedicated Transport-Raider(NightShield, Dark Lance)

3 Kabalite Trueborn - 161 pts
*2 Dark Lances
*Dedicated Transport-Venom(NightShield, Flickerfield, Splinter Cannon)

3 Kabalite Trueborn - 161 pts
*2 Dark Lances
*Dedicated Transport-Venom(NightShield, Flickerfield, Splinter Cannon)

Troops:

10 Kabalite Warriors - 180 pts
*1 Splinter Cannon

*1 Splinter Cannon

*1 Splinter Cannon

*1 Splinter Cannon

*Sybarite Upgrade(Pistol and close combat weapon
*1 Splinter Cannon
*Dedicated Transport-Raider(Nightshield, Dark Lance)

Heavy Support:

Ravager - 115 pts
*Night Shield
*3 Dark Lances

Ravager - 115 pts
*Night Shield
*3 Dark Lances

Razorwing Fighter - 165 pts
*Flickerfield
*2 Dark Lances
*Splinter Cannon
*4 Monoscythe Missile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the bloody handed God - 2000 point army list    Kabal of the bloody handed God - 2000 point army list  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the bloody handed God - 2000 point army list
Page 1 of 1