THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First stab at a DE list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grez90
Slave

First stab at a DE list Empty
PostSubject: First stab at a DE list   First stab at a DE list I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18 2013, 20:21

Coming from Nids to Dark Eldar, I like my mass small arms fire, and so this list tries to fit a heck of a lot in.

Baron Sathonyx - 105pts

Haemonculus - Shattershard, venom blade - 70pts

Haemonculus - Liquifier gun, venom blade - 65pts

4 Grotesques - Liquifier gun, aberation, venom blade - 165pts
Raider - 60pts

3 Ravagers - 345pts, flickerfields

15 Hellions - 240pts

10 Hellions - 160pts

3 Trueborn - 2 splinter cannons, 3 haywire grenades - 52 points
Venom - splinter cannon - 65 pts

3 Trueborn - 2 splinter cannons, 3 haywire grenades - 52 points
Venom - splinter cannon - 65 pts

10 Kabalite Warriors - splinter cannon - 100pts
Raider - splinter racks - 70pts

10 Kabalite Warriors - splinter cannon - 100pts
Raider - splinter racks - 70pts

5 Wyches - haywire grenades - 60pts
Venom - splinter cannon - 65pts

5 Wyches - haywire grenades - 60pts
Venom - splinter cannon - 65pts

2034 points

from my last count 152 splinter shots, of which 30 get re-rolls to hit, and 84 of those are at a 36" long range. I am a bit stumped with what to use on the raiders and ravagers, the idea of 36 dissintegrator shots does fill me with the warm and tinglies, but I assume with this list I'm going to need the dark lances to take out particular vehicular threats. I've tried to tool up with some haywire grenades to throw out of the venoms (I'm assuming this can be done with thier 8" range) just incase I need to kill a few vehicles that get too close. 6 troop choices should give me a bit of versatility, and the grotesques backed up by 2 haemies will mop up the units that have been severely weakened from the splinter fire.

I'm expecting a lot of advice on the above, and also i'm 34 points over, so need to take a few things off, possibly a hellion, liquifier guns etc.
Back to top Go down
Skyboard surfer
Kabalite Warrior
Skyboard surfer

First stab at a DE list Empty
PostSubject: Re: First stab at a DE list   First stab at a DE list I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18 2013, 20:38

I'd say if your venoms get within eight inches of an enemy vehicle they are probably toast anyway! if you are going for lots of splinter cannon why get close at all?

You could field one unit of twenty Hellions, get your points under two thousand and pay for a Helliarch to take a challenge for the Baron.

First stab at a DE list
Page 1 of 1