THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ly'khal the Exiled
Hellion
Ly'khal the Exiled

Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings Empty
PostSubject: Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings   Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27 2013, 12:43

I just wanted to make myself seen and heard and most of all bring my humble greetings to all fellow denizens of the Dark city.

I'm a Warhammer 40k player from Finland and have played for ten or so years now, but have come more active with the hobby about 5 years ago. I started playing the Dark Eldar 2-3 years ago when I got tired of the old "come-get-some" tactics of the Adeptus Astartes. I walked through the shelves of a local miniature shop and stopped to take a look at the new Dark Eldar Codex.

I fell in love in an instant. Their background, their special rules, tactics and of course, miniatures were really appealing to me. I started my blood-filled era as an young Archon and have risen and fell along my journeys, ever hungry for more and more learning about my dark kin.

I'm not an especially awesome player but I tend to have my moments and would love to share opinions and experiences between each other.

I've recently started to write a background story on my Archon, "Ly'khal the Exiled" and his "Kabal of the Jinxed Eye". I'm hoping to pose some stories of this unfortunate dark corsair lord and his wild adventures.

Again, I would like to humbly introduce myself before you my kin - Lyk'hal the Exiled, pleased to meet you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings   Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 08:41

Welcome welcome!
Great to see more kabals from the cold north! (way too hot outside atm but anyway...)
If you like the background, I suggest you try some of the books for Dark Eldar.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Ly'khal the Exiled
Hellion
Ly'khal the Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings   Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 09:03

Yeah, waaay too hot. Very Happy But thank you for tips and as you said it, glad to see a fellow northern star child. Wink
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings   Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 09:15

Välkommen!

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Ly'khal the Exiled
Hellion
Ly'khal the Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings   Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 20:31

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings   Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humble greetings fellow Overlords and Underlings
Page 1 of 1