THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A Humble Greeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Voidlight
Slave
Voidlight

A Humble Greeting Empty
PostSubject: A Humble Greeting   A Humble Greeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04 2013, 00:46

Hello all!

My name as you can see is Voidlight and I have been playing Warhammer 40k for over five years. My first army was Tau and I sort of inherited it, so it was all already painted and I just matched the color scheme with each new addition. The Dark Eldar were the first army to really be my own. I built an army of about 1700 points from the ground up, and fell in love with the race.

I am experienced in all the aspects of the hobby, with actual gaming being my forte although I am deeply interested in the lore. I am severely hobby starved in my area however, and I have zero opportunities to really play competitively.

I am registered on a few other forums under the same username, most actively on http://commissar.proboards.com/. I don't post a lot on forums in general, although I'm pretty knowledgeable about the hobby and will definitely respond to posted questions or PMs. Feel free to PM me about anything hobby related!

I feel a strong bond of solidarity with any other DE players, which is why I just had to join this forum and be counted in the ranks. Go forth and conquer realspace brothers!
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

A Humble Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Humble Greeting   A Humble Greeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04 2013, 00:57

Welcome!

I hope you can contribute in the the workshops, I can never have enough of painters and artists! Start a project log and show off your army!

Enjoy your stay!

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down

A Humble Greeting
Page 1 of 1