THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Warriors and Defence Lines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anakin
Slave

Warriors and Defence Lines Empty
PostSubject: Warriors and Defence Lines   Warriors and Defence Lines I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18 2013, 15:37

Has anybody had experience with Dark Eldar using an Aegis defence line?
20 Warriors with splinter rifles getting a 4+ cover and as I'm thinking of running Duke as my HQ they will wound on 3+
Back to top Go down
Lord Valestrane
Slave
Lord Valestrane

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Defence Lines   Warriors and Defence Lines I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21 2013, 01:45

Not a bad idea, done it myself. In my experience you usually have to support it for a number of reasons, Chiefly, anything that negates cover, which is a hefty amount at times. Hence why I camp a ravager nearby to keep an eye on them.

My friend deep striked, or Struck?  a ironclad dread behind it once and unleashed either one or two heavy flamers on the poor sods and annihilated about half of them. (kabalites).

I think its worth saying yes they do work, in my experience, but you have to watch your opponent like a hawk, and keep it supported with a ravager floating about,  I find having a haemy with a hex rifle helps a bunch (FnP)!.

Other than that don't bunch your kabalites together! space them out! Each and everyone of them! lol.
Back to top Go down
jbwms713
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Defence Lines   Warriors and Defence Lines I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21 2013, 03:36

I am in the midst of building a DE Quad gun for just such a purpose... and need to build me a proper DE aegis, as well. I typically run one squad on foot (12-14 or so) with a Lance, joined by a Heamy, for objective camping.

The quad gun would be of great use against most things trying to DS near them, as well as working as solid anti-air (and hey, that bad boy will pop most transports just as well to boot).

-K-
Back to top Go down
that 9uy
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Defence Lines   Warriors and Defence Lines I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21 2013, 04:11

if you want to be funny throw lelith on the quad gun lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors and Defence Lines   Warriors and Defence Lines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors and Defence Lines
Page 1 of 1