THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2200 Point Tournament List - I took 2nd place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dethdispenser
Kabalite Warrior
Dethdispenser

2200 Point Tournament List - I took 2nd place Empty
PostSubject: 2200 Point Tournament List - I took 2nd place   2200 Point Tournament List - I took 2nd place I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22 2013, 20:43

So I recently played in a tournament where the rules were changed a bit. Weird mission types and the force org called for people to bring the top douche list to win. The force org was:

1 hq min up to 5
1 troop min
Everything else unlimited up to 2200 points

The tournament brought in some very douche list. 1 IG player played 13 or something flyers. Another IG player played 10+ Heavy support tanks. You had Quadruple Land Raiders and 5 farseers.

I decided I would go into this tournament to have fun and allow others to have fun while playing me.

My list:
Baron
Farseer w/ Singing Spear, Eldar Jetbike, Shard of Anaris

Troops:
(Warrior x5 w/Venom w/Splinter Cannon and Night Shields) x5
Windrider Jetbike x6 w/ 2 x Shurkien Cannon

Reavers x9 w/ Arena Champion, Cluster Caltrops x3
Beast Master x4 w/ Khymera x10 and Razorwings x4

Ravager x3 (1 with dissies) all with Night Shields and Flickerfields
Wraithknight w/ Heavy Wraith Cannons (wasted 40 points on Star Cannon x2, forgot monstrous creatures can only shoot two weapons, oh well)

So my list was a legal list. Spammed a little venoms. But all in all taking 2nd place, when douche bags were everywhere, made my day.
Back to top Go down
Phiandros
Kabalite Warrior

2200 Point Tournament List - I took 2nd place Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2200 Point Tournament List - I took 2nd place   2200 Point Tournament List - I took 2nd place I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23 2013, 07:21

Good work, and a nicely composed list. Not the biggest fan of caltrops myself but when they work, boy do they work!

Quite dull setup in my opinion, the organisers must sit on illeagal armies they wanted to field or something Wink

Back to top Go down

2200 Point Tournament List - I took 2nd place
Page 1 of 1