THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1800pts tournament list. Second place in a tournament with this list. 1 point away from the first place.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samrael
Slave
Samrael

1800pts tournament list. Second place in a tournament with this list. 1 point away from the first place.  Empty
PostSubject: 1800pts tournament list. Second place in a tournament with this list. 1 point away from the first place.    1800pts tournament list. Second place in a tournament with this list. 1 point away from the first place.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03 2018, 09:11

The list is pretty simple and imo plays itself pretty good.

Razorwing Jetfighter 2 x DL           + Splinter cannon              
Razorwing Jetfighter 2 x Dis. Can. + Splinter cannon
Razorwing Jetfighter 2 x Dis. Can. + Splinter cannon

Ravager                   3 x DL

Raider                      1 x DL
Raider                      1 x DL

Venom                     2 x Splinter cannon

Kabalite Warriors      5 guys + blaster
Kabalite Warriors      10 guys + DL
Kabalite Warriors      10 guys + DL

Archon + powersword
Archon + Huskblade and blastpistol.

The reason why I have so much dark lance and not disintegrator cannons is because I bought most of the army used and the previous owner had not opted to magnetize and had not kept the other parts. So no spare parts available but the dark lances performed pretty good troughout the tournament. The blasters in the venoms though missed every shot on every match Rolling Eyes and if they managed to hit they rolled one's to wound. The two razorwings who had dis. cannons are the one's I myself have bought.
Back to top Go down
KabaliteSon
Hellion
KabaliteSon

1800pts tournament list. Second place in a tournament with this list. 1 point away from the first place.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1800pts tournament list. Second place in a tournament with this list. 1 point away from the first place.    1800pts tournament list. Second place in a tournament with this list. 1 point away from the first place.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03 2018, 12:48

List looks solid, only changes Id do personally is what you already mentioned about the Dark Lance/Disintegrators, and adding blasters to the 10 man squads and dropping the dark Lance's there for a splinter cannon. Only other thing is just wondering what Obsessions/Relics you're using. I'm guessing Black Heart Air Wing and one of the others for the Battalion.
Back to top Go down
http://Sanguinesons@blogspot.com
Samrael
Slave
Samrael

PostSubject: Re: 1800pts tournament list. Second place in a tournament with this list. 1 point away from the first place.    1800pts tournament list. Second place in a tournament with this list. 1 point away from the first place.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04 2018, 07:04

I used the djin blade as the relic. It worked decent enough so going to probably continue using it. Actually the whole army was kabal of the flayed skull. I did not want to mix things up. Definitely considering using black heart for some of the troops in the future for that sweet cp regaining possibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1800pts tournament list. Second place in a tournament with this list. 1 point away from the first place.    1800pts tournament list. Second place in a tournament with this list. 1 point away from the first place.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1800pts tournament list. Second place in a tournament with this list. 1 point away from the first place.
Page 1 of 1