THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar Resplendent.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Eldar Resplendent. Empty
PostSubject: Eldar Resplendent.   Eldar Resplendent. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02 2013, 00:02

Here is a distraction that I've been working on for a little while now. It's an idea that I had in my head before the Eldar release, but I've just managed to get it on a server of its own. This project is a forum dedicated to Craftworld Eldar. (Link in my signature).

I welcome any Eldar enthusiasts out there to come and join up. I hope that this site can have strong ties and a prosperous relationship with The Dark City, as even though I have made a place for Craftworlders I am still rotten and evil at heart!

I'm not the only person who's been working on this, and we'll be busy getting it busy and looking pretty soon.

I hope to see some of you over there. Smile

Eldar Resplendent. YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Eldar Resplendent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Resplendent.   Eldar Resplendent. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02 2013, 10:33

I've registered. Same username.

Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Eldar Resplendent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Resplendent.   Eldar Resplendent. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02 2013, 22:40

It's great to have you on board, Adhemar. Smile

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Eldar Resplendent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Resplendent.   Eldar Resplendent. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15 2013, 20:12

I've got my hands on some great artwork and should be hopefully getting it up in the next few days to increase the site's theme and feel.

Edit: The front page now contains new art thanks to Rite'ash and Scotchlover on Deviant Art: http://www.eldarresplendent.co.uk/

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Eldar Resplendent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Resplendent.   Eldar Resplendent. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16 2013, 09:53

Whoever's running that site needs to do something about the spam. They're infested at the moment!

Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

Eldar Resplendent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Resplendent.   Eldar Resplendent. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16 2013, 11:35

Yeah, just noticed.
They all seem to have been banned already, though.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Eldar Resplendent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Resplendent.   Eldar Resplendent. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18 2013, 11:19

They might ban one spammer but another just takes his place. Looking at it now and 14 of 20 sub-forums has a spammer posting on it.

Think they need to look at their sign-in options. Maybe introduce one of those "Type what you see in the box" things to authenticate that it's an actual person signing up rather than a spambot.

Sponsored content

Eldar Resplendent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar Resplendent.   Eldar Resplendent. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar Resplendent.
Page 1 of 1