THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New to this area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

New to this area Empty
PostSubject: New to this area   New to this area I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 13:08

Two questions:

Does it really constitute a batrep ig the person surrounded in the bottom of two?

What would you say is the easiest of the batrep programs to use? (sorry I'm on mobile and can't search)
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

New to this area Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this area   New to this area I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 14:00

The Red King wrote:
Does it really constitute a batrep ig the person surrounded in the bottom of two?

Sorry I don't understand this question.

The Red King wrote:
What would you say is the easiest of the batrep programs to use? (sorry I'm on mobile and can't search)

Battle Chronicler is the easier program to use. There's a tutorial stickied at the top of this section (link).

Hope that helps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

New to this area Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this area   New to this area I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 14:36

Sorry I'm on a phone. I meant "if they surrendered before turn 3.

And thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

New to this area Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this area   New to this area I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 14:49

Ahh now it makes sense. A battle report is a battle report, if you present it well even a short game can still be a good read. Also ask yourself what did you learn from that game? Sharing what you learn't can be really helpful to other archons. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

New to this area Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this area   New to this area I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 14:56

I think I just want to use it to validate my 115 dollar purchase as my wraithknight did wonders lol Eldar allies in general where doing well.

It wasn't very informative beyond that so I think I'll just hold off for a longer game.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

New to this area Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this area   New to this area I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 15:11

I'm sure a game where a wraith knight wrecks face would be a fun read. Also short reports make it easier to get used to whichever battle report software you are using. In my experience images are very important as they help your readers visualise the game.
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

New to this area Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this area   New to this area I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 15:17

He only got one turn off shooting in. His true wonder was in area denial by scaring off a fully kitted demon prince. CSM players seem to balk at the prospect of having their prince ID to overwatch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to this area Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this area   New to this area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to this area
Page 1 of 1