THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New Space Marines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

New Space Marines Empty
PostSubject: New Space Marines   New Space Marines I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09 2013, 11:53

Anyone seen the new leaks on our new SM? I hear they're gettin BTs into the dex and are gonna make rules for each legions(former legions).

Also, new heavy support squads that is something between terminators and dreadnoughts. And two new tanks!

Please do not use chat/l33t speak as it is against the forum rules. I have edited your text. Cheers - Cavash.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

New Space Marines Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Space Marines   New Space Marines I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09 2013, 12:06

I've seen the pics on various websites and overall I'm not too impressed. The new Vanguards look nice but the Centurions look rather poor and the new tanks are just Rhino chassis' with different turrets. Okay but not inspiring. New characters are nice, although not sure why they needed a new Captain model when they have the whole Commander kit (which is superb). Nice to have a plastic Librarian and Chaplain at last!
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

New Space Marines Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Space Marines   New Space Marines I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09 2013, 12:59

Ye, the centurions look very clumsy and bad... But they'll be perfect for my obliterator conversion ;p
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

New Space Marines Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Space Marines   New Space Marines I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14 2013, 14:33

personally Im happy for the veteran boxes, as some of those options had to be canibalized from other kits to put a loadout on your marines. Now we have a base model kit with all those options, especially combis which I hated having to scrouge around for them from the commander kit (or just convert your own)
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

New Space Marines Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Space Marines   New Space Marines I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27 2013, 14:21

Gws website indicates the a SM related release on the 31st august. Could be the dex, or simply kit releases.

Anyways, after reading the rumours on Imperial Fists chapter tactics, I'm not impressed. I currently play Imperial Fists and would like the colors to match the chapter tactics rules etc and I'm not gonna repaint what I have because I wanna use another chapter tactics rule.

So I'm thinking of making a parody! Gonna remain my chapter to Imperial Feet and choose another chapter rule!

Ok jokes aside, what do you guys think about the chapter rules and having the models with the correct colors?
Back to top Go down
Obyiscus
Hellion

New Space Marines Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Space Marines   New Space Marines I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27 2013, 14:55

Just find a successor chapter of the one you want to use that is yellow Razz
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

New Space Marines Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Space Marines   New Space Marines I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27 2013, 15:02

Or accept that we don't always get rules that we like for our armies.
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

New Space Marines Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Space Marines   New Space Marines I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27 2013, 18:34

Count Adhemar wrote:
Or accept that we don't always get rules that we like for our armies.
;(

Obyiscus wrote:
Just find a successor chapter of the one you want to use that is yellow
Imperial Feet will be a successor chapter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Space Marines Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Space Marines   New Space Marines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Space Marines
Page 1 of 1