THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Sliscus and splintercannon for CWE DE allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

Sliscus and splintercannon for CWE DE allies Empty
PostSubject: Sliscus and splintercannon for CWE DE allies   Sliscus and splintercannon for CWE DE allies I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13 2013, 13:55

So, I am asking is it worth it on having a CWE list, with DE allies, where the mandatory HQ is the Duke, and the troop choice would be a squad of 10 warriors with splinter cannon. I cant get a raider this way, but the duke will upgrade 6 or 4 shots to poison (+3) instead of the ordinary 2 or 1 of rifle.

The unit would be pretty static, and well, Sliscus probably wouldn't stay there too long.

Havent decided on what all will the main Craftworld list contain, yet.

What use would it have, and how much should I move it around? I was just thinking of camping it mid-field after advancing them a few turns (the cannon could still fire).

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

Sliscus and splintercannon for CWE DE allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sliscus and splintercannon for CWE DE allies   Sliscus and splintercannon for CWE DE allies I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13 2013, 16:29

I personally don't think the duke adds enough to make him worth taking if all you have is a squad of warriors with a cannon. You'll be out of range for most of your guns, so really you'd only have the cannon to be shooting with. And the 3+ poison rather than 4+ sounds better than it really tends to be in practice.

The thing with the duke is maximizing the use of his special rules. Otherwise he's not worth his points.

Take the baron instead, put those warriors in a raider. Join the baron with your eldar jetbikes.
Back to top Go down

Sliscus and splintercannon for CWE DE allies
Page 1 of 1