THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army? Empty
PostSubject: IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army?   IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 03:15

can the sisters of battle do a CC army? (close combat) Just Curious Razz
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army?   IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 07:15

Not really a rules question.
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army?   IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 07:36

Indeed. I'll move this to 40k Discussion instead.
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army?   IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 09:05

I'ld say no, if i remember the dex correctly. They have too fragile units with huge chainswords and stuff + zero mobility. The only one that could work would be Celestine. Their JP infantry are even ranged! If you do wanna go CC army, walkers and Celestine perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army?   IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 17:59

I pictured it as Celestine, some engines, Uriah with a Conclave in a rhino, some battle sisters for objectives, some repentia, and then extra points go to that potatoe in the back
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Slave
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army?   IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02 2014, 11:53

They can be a great both. My friend who plays sisters built them around creating options for their opponent. The option to deal with the heavy Melta's coming their way, the exorcist coming their way or the squads of repentia that will tare through their opponents like their nothing if they make melee range with a power armed unit in the front leading the charge so it's not easy to take them out.

Though the update, nerfed an already pretty weak army. Their faith powers made them amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army?   IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS it possible to do a Sisters of Battle CC army?
Page 1 of 1