THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle? Empty
PostSubject: What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle?   What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2014, 07:45

So my favorite army in the game that would cause me to sell off all my dark elder in a heart beat to play... if they were plastic.

I mean, they need a new codex with more units. Say... 2 troop choices (Make Repentia one IMO)
Some more elites and fast attacks are needed.

These girls need more love! It'd be so fun if GW made plastic releases for their models and gave them a flyer and some more units!

What are your thoughts about SoB getting a new codex?
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle?   What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2014, 10:13

Highly unlikely to be honest. Compared to many others, their Codex wasn't that long ago.
But the main factor is that they just aren;t that popular an army, so they'll always be a low priority for GW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle?   What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2014, 16:18

People say their codex wasn't that long ago but all it practically was, was faqed and given a bunch of bull crap.

I don't understand how they aren't popular, because all the ten or so players I know think they're a cool army.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle?   What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2014, 16:42

I think the popularity thing is actually a self-fulfilling prophecy. They are an older army with all metal stuff, so are not that popular, they are not that popular so they don't deserve an update to plastic, ad infinitum.

I'm planning to make mine out of the Raging Heroes stuff when they do their Sisters of Eternal Mercy line - though I will admit I keep eyeing eBay for a good value army lot to snag.

Judging by the eBay prices - Sisters are plenty popular though Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle?   What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2014, 01:51

I'm curious. They said they won't be removing armies anymore so do you think they'll just have the sisters sitting around without anything useful?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle?   What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2014, 02:05

I don't understand the question.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle?   What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2014, 03:37

Well, they're not a very good army at the moment. I mean, they don't really have any amazing lists to run (Hey there heavy support Celestine spammer)

So what exactly will they do with the army?

I mean, if they don't plan on giving them an official codex and models, but also don't plan to get rid of them then WHY ARE THEY HERE.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle?   What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2014, 03:42

I choose not to try to fathom GW business decisions anymore - that way lies madness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle?   What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2014, 06:29

Well played... Well played indeed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle?   What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What'll happen to the Sisters of Battle?
Page 1 of 1