THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do? Empty
PostSubject: What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do?   What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29 2013, 22:51

Ive been reseraching lately and multiple sites are saying that thell lower I or pinning some of my units. The Centurions the SM are getting have these and man oh man im kinda worried if theyll be our anti infantry nightmare.
I know thell be T5 and thats no problem but 2+ saves with 2 each they are paladins lolz
Anyways leave some comments. Just want to know for sure what rumors are true. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do?   What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29 2013, 23:43

First thing: the codex is not out yet so any answer will be purely speculation. I've heard that it wounds against armour save instead of toughness.

Quote :
Just want to know for sure what rumors are true.
Things that you'll be hearing will be rumour. You cannot ensure a rumour is true by comparing it with other rumours. Just wait until the codex is released and that should help. Smile

What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do? YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Shadow Blade
Hellion
Shadow Blade

PostSubject: Re: What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do?   What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09 2013, 08:30

Any update on this now codex is out?

Kabal of the Shadow Blade - 2/0/0
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do?   What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09 2013, 09:05

There's plenty of information out there now about grav weapons. Essentially they wound against your armour save rather than your toughness, they are AP2 and against vehicles they cause an immobilised result on a roll of a 6 in lieu of the normal armour penetration/damage roll.

Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do?   What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09 2013, 15:18

+1 to Adhemar, also remember they are salvo 2/3 at 18", or salvo 3/5 for heavy at 24". The heavy version only comes on the centurions that come with a grav amp, which allows them to re-roll to wound. Also reminder centurions are relentless, so they will always be shooting the 5 shots

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do?   What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would the grav weapons space marines are getting do?
Page 1 of 1