THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A question about disembarking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sand Viper
Hellion

A question about disembarking Empty
PostSubject: A question about disembarking   A question about disembarking I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04 2013, 19:43

If a raider or venom moves upto 6" and the unit on board disembarks, can the raider or venom make a subsequent flat out move in the shooting phase?

The rule on p79 says "If the vehicle had already moved before the unit disembarked, the vehicle cannot move further (include pivoting on the spot) that turn."

My gut feeling is the transport can't flat out since it is effectively further movement in the same turn, but I don't know if there is anything unusual about flat out which over rules it? (Because it's granted in place of shooting for instance).

Last edited by Sand Viper on Fri Oct 04 2013, 19:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added possible reason/rationale)
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

A question about disembarking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question about disembarking   A question about disembarking I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05 2013, 04:05

Nope. the rule you quote prohibits moving further (which would include flat out)
Back to top Go down

A question about disembarking
Page 1 of 1