THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

disembarking shennanigans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gdead909
Hellion
Gdead909

disembarking shennanigans Empty
PostSubject: disembarking shennanigans   disembarking shennanigans I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13 2012, 12:34

If I have a squad in a transport get out and than move my transport over to another squad can they take theyre movement turn to get in?

Kabalite Warrior
Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: disembarking shennanigans   disembarking shennanigans I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13 2012, 14:21

Just the unit you bought the Raider/Venom for is able to be transported in it as far as I know.

Sadly no "taxi" for our footsloggers

Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: disembarking shennanigans   disembarking shennanigans I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13 2012, 14:43

Quote :
Just the unit you bought the Raider/Venom for is able to be transported in it as far as I know.
Thats wrong. Yes, you can.
You just cant start in dedicated transports that was taken for another units.
Back to top Go down
Gdead909
Hellion
Gdead909

PostSubject: Re: disembarking shennanigans   disembarking shennanigans I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13 2012, 14:51

OK I knew I could pick up the footsloggers I just didn't know if I dropped them off at the start of the movement phase and they ran off could I move the transport back and grab other guys. Thanks

Kabalite Warrior
Archeonlotet

PostSubject: Re: disembarking shennanigans   disembarking shennanigans I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13 2012, 14:54

To answer Gdead, yes this is legal. The only restriction that I know of on transports is that a single unit cannot voluntarily embark and disembark in the same movement phase.
Back to top Go down
Gdead909
Hellion
Gdead909

PostSubject: Re: disembarking shennanigans   disembarking shennanigans I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13 2012, 15:43

OK thanks for the clarification. My buddy gave me a bunch of Harlequins so I am trying to work them into a list. I thought they would pai up nicely with hellions. that way my CC units can be assaulting till the end of the opponents turn than hit run and whats left of there squad get blasted with splinter fire. The transport was so I can get them into combat quickly than go back and get the wracks if I need to

PostSubject: Re: disembarking shennanigans   disembarking shennanigans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

disembarking shennanigans
Page 1 of 1