THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First 1000pt List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholyllama
Sybarite
Unholyllama

First 1000pt List Empty
PostSubject: First 1000pt List   First 1000pt List I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10 2013, 20:05

I'm beginning to fold my new DE army into the mix of games I'm playing and am curious to get everyone's opinion on my current 1000pt list.

HQ:
Urien

Elites:
3 Grotesques
- Liquifier, T6, Aberration w/ VB
- Raider w/ DL, FF, Aethersails
- (Urien to accompany)

4 Trueborn
- 4 Blasters
- Venom w/ SC

4 Trueborn
- 4 Blasters
- Venom w/ SC

Troops:
9 Warriors (stock)
9 Warriors (stock)
9 Warriors (stock)

I'm still working on obtaining more vehicles; however, my thought would be to thrust Urien and the Grots into my opponent's face on turn 1 so they can assault turn 2. Troops would foot slog it (until I can get more vehicles) and the blasterborn would work on specific targets (possibly in together to ensure target destruction).

Thoughts? How should I grow this in the future? What should be next steps be as this list grows?
Back to top Go down
Mr Believer
Wych
Mr Believer

First 1000pt List Empty
PostSubject: Re: First 1000pt List   First 1000pt List I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 23:12

I'd be tempted to combine two of the Warrior squads into one bigger one - if they're footslogging, there's greater security in numbers for them.

In terms of what to get next... three Raiders. You probably expected that! If your Warriors are mounted up they'll be much more effective, plus you can start using splinter racks for them and such. After that, at least one Ravager would be the way I'd go, then add things in to taste. If you're still playing at 1000 points and just swapping things in and out, it'll actually be more effective to drop a squad of Warriors to accommodate a Raider for another one. It brings another lance to the table and gets them around the board much quicker Smile 

First 1000pt List
Page 1 of 1