THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Zombie Wrack Conversion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob Anyone
Slave
Rob Anyone

Zombie Wrack Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Wrack Conversion   Zombie Wrack Conversion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30 2013, 09:42

Hi all,
I'm looking at converting a series of zombie imperial guardsmen to be my Wracks for my army. The theme of my vampiric dark eldar army is that my Haemonculus being in exile, is farming the local imperial population on an as yet unnamed world with his blood drinking Kabalites (apparently the best way to drink in all the victim's anguished soul).

My questions is as I'm planning on using the Vampire Counts Zombies and kit bashing them with Imperial Guard (and spare parts of the Talos kit), will the scale work between fantasy and 40k (if anyone has experience of this)?

Also planning to use Crypt horrors as the basis of my Grotesques, any opinions of whether this has worked for others?

Cheers in advance.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Zombie Wrack Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Wrack Conversion   Zombie Wrack Conversion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30 2013, 15:25

I have seen a number of IG zombie builds ranging from paint schemes to kitbashes. The Zombie parts should work out perfectly fine for you scale wise.

I've never seen a Grot/Crypt Horror conversion - doing a bit of Google-fu I did see that a lot of people had done it.

Zombie Wrack Conversion 354968_sm-Dark%20Eldar%20Grotesque

Looks like a kitbash with the Talos kit and looks like the scale is about perfect.
Back to top Go down

Zombie Wrack Conversion
Page 1 of 1