THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Strengths and Weaknesses of this Dark Eldar/Eldar allliance 1750 pts with FW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crisis_Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Crisis_Vyper

Strengths and Weaknesses of this Dark Eldar/Eldar allliance 1750 pts with FW Empty
PostSubject: Strengths and Weaknesses of this Dark Eldar/Eldar allliance 1750 pts with FW   Strengths and Weaknesses of this Dark Eldar/Eldar allliance 1750 pts with FW I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09 2013, 07:15

Hello all, it has been a while since I have entered into 2S and I would like to get some feedback on this particular list. So far I have been very successful with it, but nonetheless I would not want to be too complacent about the list and would like to know what you all view as the main strengths and weaknesses of this list.

Dark Eldar Detachment
Duke Sliscus
10 Kabalite Warriors in a Raider with Splinter Racks and Nightshields
9 Kabalite Warriors in a Raider with Splinter Racks and Nightshields
5 Wyches with Haywire Grenades in Venom with second Splinter Cannon and Nightshields
5 Wyches with Haywire Grenades in Venom with second Splinter Cannon and Nightshields
Ravager with three Dark Lances and Nightshields
Ravager with three Dark Lances and Nightshields
Voidraven Bomber with 2 Void Lances, 2 Shatterfield Missiles, 1 Void Bomb and Flickerfield

Eldar Allied Detachment
Farseer with Mantle of the Laughing God on Jetbike
3 Guardian Jetbikers
1 squadron of 3 Hornets with 2 Pulse Lasers

Sybarite
Plastikente

Strengths and Weaknesses of this Dark Eldar/Eldar allliance 1750 pts with FW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strengths and Weaknesses of this Dark Eldar/Eldar allliance 1750 pts with FW   Strengths and Weaknesses of this Dark Eldar/Eldar allliance 1750 pts with FW I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09 2013, 13:54

Looks like a strong list to me.

Personally, I really like the Hornet model, but I am a bit dubious about FW's points cost (also frustrated that my Doom of Mymeara book is only about 2 years old and already the rules in it are out of date Mad). 80 pts for a model that has the same armour as a Ravager, has the advantage of not being open-topped, is just as fast and puts out more S8 AP2 shots (even if they're not lance shots). How can FW claim that that is well-balanced? For this reason, I would feel a bit cheesy taking one, let alone a squadron of 3.

Project Log: Kabal of the Bloodspray Corsairs
Flickr: jjtweed's Photostream
Back to top Go down

Strengths and Weaknesses of this Dark Eldar/Eldar allliance 1750 pts with FW
Page 1 of 1