THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greeting to one and all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragontree
Wych
Dragontree

Greeting to one and all Empty
PostSubject: Greeting to one and all   Greeting to one and all I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19 2013, 18:36

Good evening to all,

I am a veteran of playing Inquisitor at 54mm, but at that scale the slow death has almost been completed (however a very healthy 28mm community thrives), and with this waning I have decided to finally interest myself in 28mm 40k and my two favourite fluff based armies: Eldar and of course Dark Eldar.

I've already got myself a sizeable amount of models through militant ebaying... so will be posting them up soon (including a *cough* shoddy *cough* tantalus conversion from some of the old raiders and some 1990's warhammer fantasy manticore wings...)

I am entirely new to the rules and have never played a game in my life so if there are any players in and around Bristol UK then I would be very keen to meet up for a pint and a game.

Pleasure to be here and have thoroughly enjoyed all the magnificent threads I've read so far.

Hope to hear from some of you soon

.Dragontree.
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

Greeting to one and all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting to one and all   Greeting to one and all I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19 2013, 20:56

Howdy dragontree. Welcome to the dark city. 40k is a fun game that can be played with mates or more competitively if that is your thing. Dark eldar offer alot of good things in this hobby. They have some of the most gorgeous models released so far I think amd they are a pleasure to use in gaming terms (although they are quite tricky to use in the short term, so have a read up of some tactics to help you through) . Also I love conversions and painting and ths is the main joy of hobbying for me so I look forward to seeing your stuff on here soon. I am uk based but am up in shrewsbury so a bit too far to bristol I am afraid. A local gaming club is a good place to meet other like minded people and I am sure there will be a few knocking around locally to you.

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk

Greeting to one and all
Page 1 of 1