THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Blaster and the like

Go down 
+3
Mngwa
DingK
Lord Puberis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Puberis
Hellion
Lord Puberis

Blaster and the like Empty
PostSubject: Blaster and the like   Blaster and the like I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26 2013, 15:45

Hi guys,
Firstly I apologise if this has been covered before!

I am looking to build a couple of units of trueborns
Obviously the need for larger amounts of special weapons is an issue as the box only come with a couple!

Now I apologise if this isn't allowed, but where can I find these guns?

Does anybody on here have spares sitting around?

If this can't be discussed due to gw laws then please pm me because I can't seem to find anywhere that has them in stock!

Thanks guys

Jk
Back to top Go down
DingK
Sybarite
DingK

PostSubject: Re: Blaster and the like   Blaster and the like I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26 2013, 16:00

For starters, an easy and often used conversion is chopping the barrel off a blast pistol, and putting it onto the body of a shredder - no one uses these anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Blaster and the like   Blaster and the like I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26 2013, 18:59

The shredder and blast pistol one, is good start. Means two blasters per kabalite box.
I also hear the scourge kit is good, has a lot of special weapons that trueborn can use. Dont know the numbers though.
Back to top Go down
Dogmar
Sybarite
Dogmar

PostSubject: Re: Blaster and the like   Blaster and the like I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26 2013, 22:04

Scourges come with 1 of each kind they can carry. I used the Haywire and Heat Lance parts on my scourges (with magnets) and then put everything else on my Kabalites. If you don't need them you can also make the Dark Lance into a blaster by adding a Blast Pistol head to the weapon body - this is a huge blaster though Wink
Back to top Go down
DingK
Sybarite
DingK

PostSubject: Re: Blaster and the like   Blaster and the like I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27 2013, 07:31

Looking at them, the Eldar Wraithguard wraithcannons look like suitable stand-ins. You might want to work on the arms to make them a bit more DE, though.

Blaster and the like M3250662a_99120104031_Wraithguard01_445x319
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

PostSubject: Re: Blaster and the like   Blaster and the like I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 00:57

I personally take my shredders and just cut of the spindly bits on either side of the barrel. They look like suitable blasters even without the blast pistol barrel.

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Blaster and the like   Blaster and the like I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 09:13

DingK wrote:
Looking at them, the Eldar Wraithguard wraithcannons look like suitable stand-ins. You might want to work on the arms to make them a bit more DE, though.

Blaster and the like M3250662a_99120104031_Wraithguard01_445x319
Scale could be a problem. The Wraithguard are pretty large!
Back to top Go down
commandersasha
Sybarite
commandersasha

PostSubject: Re: Blaster and the like   Blaster and the like I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 09:14

I do exactly as Silverglade said; a bit of careful scalpel work, you can even carve the lines into them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaster and the like   Blaster and the like I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaster and the like
Page 1 of 1