THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

My wishlist

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MFive
Kabalite Warrior

My wishlist Empty
PostSubject: My wishlist   My wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27 2013, 04:37

I would LOVE our codex if we could have some of the following:

all non vehicle or monstrous models get "Battle Frenzy: If a unit comprised wholly of models with this special rule runs in the shooting phase, it may then perform a disordered charge in the assault phase."

Wyches get a revised Dodge special rule "Dodge: Models with this special rule have a 5+ invulnerable save, this save is increased to a 4+ in close combat. If the model is a Hekatrix, Syren, or Succubus, they always have a 4+ invulnerable save."

Incubus get the following "Murderous Advance: If a unit wholly comprised of models with this special rule successfully performing a sweeping advance, they may roll 2d6 for consolidation. If the unit ends its consolidation within 1" of an enemy model, they are considered to have performed a disordered charged, the enemy may then perform overwatch but no close combat will take place this turn, it instead resumes in the assault phase during the next player turn.

Mandrakes do not get "Battle Frenzy", as they are not strictly speaking dark eldar. Instead they T4 Poisoned and rending weps and do not need a pain token to use bale blast. in addition i would give them fear and fearless.

All Coven units get 6+ invulnerable save, due to the fact they are giant meat monsters, plus i like getting SOME save

all raiders get the following special rule "Planetary Raid: IF a unit disembarks in the movement phase, it may perform a disordered charge in the assault phase." AV11 in front

Ravager gets skyfire

Jet fighter gets "Dark Light cannon" 36" S8 AP4 Assault 3 twin linked instead of dark lances, gets non blast missiles

bomber gets 3 splinter cannons that can be swapped for disintegrator cannons for free, gets pie plates

a big dedicated transport, not a expensive transporting gun boat(tantillus)

sorry it it was a bit long or in the wrong place, let me know what you guys think Smile

EDIT: this is more than likely in the wrong place now that i look at it, sorry
Back to top Go down
MurDok
Kabalite Warrior
MurDok

My wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wishlist   My wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27 2013, 05:10

This is the wrong place to post this, should of posted it in the discussion thread.

Adeptus Mechanicus - Taghmata Omnissiah & Legio Cybernetica
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

My wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wishlist   My wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27 2013, 07:16

Moved to Rules Development.

MFive
Kabalite Warrior

My wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wishlist   My wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27 2013, 07:49

Count Adhemar wrote:
Moved to Rules Development.
thanks count Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

My wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wishlist   My wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27 2013, 14:13

MFive wrote:
all raiders get the following special rule "Planetary Raid: IF a unit disembarks in the movement phase, it may perform a disordered charge in the assault phase."
They are already open topped, so they can always charge normally even when disembarking. The same is with Venom.
That's one of the things that makes those paperplanes great!

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
MFive
Kabalite Warrior

My wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wishlist   My wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27 2013, 18:22

Mngwa wrote:
MFive wrote:
all raiders get the following special rule "Planetary Raid: IF a unit disembarks in the movement phase, it may perform a disordered charge in the assault phase."
They are already open topped, so they can always charge normally even when disembarking. The same is with Venom.
That's one of the things that makes those paperplanes great!

i am sorry, but i would prefer cardboard planes Sad

that is true, assault vehicles are great(bugs my SM opponent alot Very Happy) but i had ment to say disembark after moving at cruising speed, that along with other wish, charging after running would be great, move 12+6+D6+2D6(total of 36") would be madness, but that is dark eldar for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

My wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wishlist   My wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27 2013, 23:27

I like the dodge rule for wyches! it would make a great deal of sense! Maybe replace the run drug with one that improves your dodge save by one?
Back to top Go down
MFive
Kabalite Warrior

My wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wishlist   My wishlist I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28 2013, 01:02

Hmmm, with the charging after assaulting, I cannot think of any to replace short of adding a primaris-esk drug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wishlist   My wishlist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My wishlist
Page 1 of 1