THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Coven of the Forsaken Blood help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Coven of the Forsaken Blood help Empty
PostSubject: Coven of the Forsaken Blood help   Coven of the Forsaken Blood help I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30 2013, 06:35

Hey, I was curious, what are some good enemies of a Dark Eldar coven? Because I want to make my fluff very horrific and I want to do it with a good enemy that they are against. Some I figured wouldn't be used for this I - any Space Marine chapter, Sisters of Battle, Necrons, Orks, Tyranids, Chaos Marines.

I was wondering about what a good opponent for them is, provide a couple suggestions with a bit of background on why you chose that to please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
egorey
The Duck of Death
egorey

PostSubject: Re: Coven of the Forsaken Blood help   Coven of the Forsaken Blood help I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03 2013, 03:30

Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Necrons, Tyranids

Rock.
Back to top Go down
Senllus
Slave
Senllus

PostSubject: Re: Coven of the Forsaken Blood help   Coven of the Forsaken Blood help I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03 2013, 03:33

How about another coven? A literal blood feud between two leading covens, tales of horror and atrocities committed in order to get ahead, or fight for clients, etc.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Coven of the Forsaken Blood help   Coven of the Forsaken Blood help I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03 2013, 03:46

egorey, what use does a coven have with crons? and no marines, something that can be horribly graphic, like 2 covens, maybe nyds if they could meet up with eachother somehow (hired to aid a kabal in a war with an eldar craftworld when nyds show up and cause a massacre
Back to top Go down
Khain mor
Sybarite
Khain mor

PostSubject: Re: Coven of the Forsaken Blood help   Coven of the Forsaken Blood help I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10 2014, 02:27

The allies matrix doesn't represent the fluff correctly. Technically seen Any archon doesn't trust his own troops as most of them want to kill him and take his place.

Yeah sure eldar and dark eldar can be allied I guess, but eldar don't like the dark kin very much when you read their fluff. Dark Eldar consider themselves superior to all, eldar, humans, orcs, any non dark eldar.

I guess that GW used the fact that dark eldar like to use allies to achieve a purpose.

I remember the old Apocalypse book used to decribe the dark eldar gathering for a common purpose, but they'd start killing eachother right after the battle ended. Take the coup d etat Vect accomplished, originally all the kabals were allied to eachother, but Vect had paid some to kill the leading aristocrats. They pretty much killed eachother during the battle.

Quote :

A literal blood feud between two leading covens,
Dark eldar don't care much for their offspring, they also don't really need much of a reason to kill eachother.

Quote :
Because I want to make my fluff very horrific and I want to do it with a good enemy that they are against. Some I figured wouldn't be used for this I - any Space Marine chapter, Sisters of Battle, Necrons, Orks, Tyranids, Chaos Marines.

The worst of the worst, most evil race/faction are the dark eldar. Seen many polls, eveyone comes to the same conclusion.

Deamons are not far behind, but they're mostly interested in souls.
Nids just want ot eat and grow like animals.
Necrons want to kill anything not living, just stupid hatred, but no torturing and being evil per se, they're just stubborn beings.
Orcs have no clue why they're fighting, they just love to fight, not really that evil.
Humans are just lame.

The Biggest Kabal ever, be sure to check it out if you haven't, old and new units.
The Biggest Dark Eldar Apocalypse force you'll find on the net.

My Eldar Facebook Page, feel free to join. All Eldar factions allowed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254489
Archon
Kabalite Warrior
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Coven of the Forsaken Blood help   Coven of the Forsaken Blood help I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2014, 13:54

What armies do your friends play? That would be the best start. Don't forget to send them evil, threatening emails, signed by your Archon.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coven of the Forsaken Blood help   Coven of the Forsaken Blood help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coven of the Forsaken Blood help
Page 1 of 1