THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 Eldar army

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

1750 Eldar army Empty
PostSubject: 1750 Eldar army   1750 Eldar army I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05 2014, 05:02

1750 that I like.

HQ. Either a jetseer with spear and mantle OR an Autarch with bike, mantle, lance, fusion gun and banshee mask.

TROOP.
2x10 guardians w shuriken cannon in scatter serpent with holo.
2x3 bikes.
5 rangers.

FAST ATTACK
6 swooping hawks.
8 warp spiders.

HEAVY SUPPORT
3 war walkers (either duel scatter or star/scatter.).
2 wraith knights. Standard load out

There are about 10 points left over for whatever.

What do you think about this list? Any changes? It look solid? Any questions?
Back to top Go down
ligolski
Wych
ligolski

1750 Eldar army Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 Eldar army   1750 Eldar army I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05 2014, 05:15

I like your heavy and fast attack choices. Why the rangers though not sure they fit the mobile theme of your army besides just camp? Also id go with farseer with mantle, he can do his thing and buff your units.
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

1750 Eldar army Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 Eldar army   1750 Eldar army I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05 2014, 17:25

rangers are mostly there because I love the models, and I like having scout as having the option to out flank or infiltrate is always nice. That and they help slow armies down like scouting White Scars and Khorn hound armies and some infiltrators.
I know that they don't seem to mobile theme, but they could represent the scouting force before the main body of the army arrives. I might drop them for more bikes.

I too am leaning towards the mantle jetseer as well. the buffs are always great. I am keeping the autarch as an option as he is a good harassment unit and can easily finish off small units/ hold the line/ bust tanks open. tie up one threat while the army deals with another ect...
Back to top Go down
ligolski
Wych
ligolski

1750 Eldar army Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 Eldar army   1750 Eldar army I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05 2014, 22:53

ok sounds good on the rangers, just making sure they had a game plan. I like the idea of disrupting the infiltrators of others. Have you thought about taking a basic inquisitor and 3 servo skulls instead though for that reason (43 pts total!)? Though its weird to have an inquisitor in and Eldar army and I understand from a fluff point for not doing that at all!

The autarch can be useful to you as well since you can hold your bikes in reserve and attempt to manipulate them to come in late game if you wanted.
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

1750 Eldar army Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 Eldar army   1750 Eldar army I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07 2014, 00:23

I love reserve manipulation :-). It also helps with reserve/out flanking war walkers and deep striking spiders.
The seer gives the army nice psych buffs, but the autaech gives me reserve manipulation, combat, AT.
They both have there uses.

I will prob normally run a seer, but the autach may turn out to be my prime guy in this list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1750 Eldar army Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750 Eldar army   1750 Eldar army I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1750 Eldar army
Page 1 of 1