THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goblinite
Slave

Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults Empty
PostSubject: Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults   Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04 2014, 22:19

Quick question:

My Reavers fly over a unit that I then assault. Do the wounds caused by my Reavers count towards the wound total for the assault?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults   Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04 2014, 23:05

I assume you mean the wounds caused by bladevanes? If so, you cannot assault after bladevaning as you need to use turboboost to do a bladevane attack, so the question is kind of irrelevant.

goblinite
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults   Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05 2014, 00:40

Count Adhemar wrote:
I assume you mean the wounds caused by bladevanes? If so, you cannot assault after bladevaning as you need to use turboboost to do a bladevane attack, so the question is kind of irrelevant.

With Bloodvanes, yes, but if another unit assaults. Or are only the wounds caused during that assault counted?
Back to top Go down
Laughingcarp
Wych
Laughingcarp

PostSubject: Re: Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults   Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05 2014, 02:26

Only the wounds caused in that assault count. As a quick rule if it didn't happen during the Assault Phase by units locked in that particular combat, it doesn't count. Turbo-boosting is Shooting Phase.

Host of Shattered Purity - Chaos Daemons
Back to top Go down
goblinite
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults   Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06 2014, 00:05

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults   Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reavers Movement Phase Damage and Assaults
Page 1 of 1