THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New Dark Eldar Player

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tala
Slave
Tala

New Dark Eldar Player Empty
PostSubject: New Dark Eldar Player   New Dark Eldar Player I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24 2016, 00:01

Hi All,

I'm currently moving across to 40k from the unfortunate demise of fantasy and have chose Dark Eldar as my army based off of the aesthetics and fluff of the army (it also helps that I used to play Dark Elves in fantasy).

I've heard playing Dark Eldar is tough but how can an army that looks so beautiful be so hard.

Anyway I was very greatful to find this forum and I'm sure I'll be bugging you with rules queries and tactic discussions. I've found the noob tactics section and can't wait to start pouring through the Videos!
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Eldar Player   New Dark Eldar Player I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24 2016, 06:02

Tala wrote:

I've heard playing Dark Eldar is tough but how can an army that looks so beautiful be so hard.

This quote made me feel like Archon for real. Its like spotting an anime-eyed baby bunny preening and being all cute, with no realization that its about to push the button which opens the trapdoor to the rancor pit.

lol!

Welcome aboard, Tala! (Your Dark Elf models may serve you in good stead for conversion fodder. Executioners make wonderful Incubi!)
Back to top Go down
Tala
Slave
Tala

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Eldar Player   New Dark Eldar Player I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24 2016, 12:47

Hi Jimsolo,

Thank you for the greeting and the tip about converting Executioners to Incubi this had completely gone over my head the only conversion I thought of was Witch Elves to Wyches.

Are there any other easy conversions that you know of from Dark Elves to Dark Eldar?
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Eldar Player   New Dark Eldar Player I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24 2016, 15:31

You could convert the cold ones Raiders (don't know the English names) to Khymera or to Reavers.

Welcome abroad by the way!

Slave
Tala

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Eldar Player   New Dark Eldar Player I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25 2016, 12:19

Very good point they are great models and would fit in nicely in the army thank you for the tip!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dark Eldar Player   New Dark Eldar Player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dark Eldar Player
Page 1 of 1