THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

NOVA Open Aug 25-28

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

NOVA Open Aug 25-28 Empty
PostSubject: NOVA Open Aug 25-28   NOVA Open Aug 25-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26 2011, 18:49

The NOVA Open Washington,
DC/Northern Virginia Tabletop
Wargaming Convention

August 25-28, 2011

Hyatt Regency in Crystal City
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
US

Named for the Northern Virginia area where it is hosted, the NOVA Open is the largest war gaming convention in the Washington, DC Metropolitan region. The Inaugural NOVA occurred in August, 2010. Organizers tailored this gaming experience to the needs of and feedback of the global gaming community. We believe all manner and style of hobbyist can be accommodated and entertained within the same venue and the same events. Whether a hardcore competitive gamer, or a casual hobbyist simply looking for a few good games, the NOVA Open is designed for you.

A variety of 40K, Fantasy, Malifaux and Warmachine events are scheduled. 24-hour open casual gaming and painting competitions are being sponsored. Organized social activities will provide ample opportunity to relax, kick back with a cool beverage, and connect with fellow wargamers from around the country and the world.

Turn your trip into a vacation! The room quality/rate being extended to our guests by the Hyatt are incredible. We encourage you to extend your stay. Visit the monuments on the Capitol Mall and tour the Smithsonian’s free museums. Hyatt shuttles and the Metro make it easy. Thanks for your interest in the Open, and we look forward to seeing you in August!

http://www.novaopen.com/

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: NOVA Open Aug 25-28   NOVA Open Aug 25-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26 2011, 19:01

While I would not play (sorry, wrong continent + lack of time) I may ask Stelek (guy from YTTH) to bring DE (if he a) would go b) would have army).

I wonder how he would perform Wink
Back to top Go down
speedfreek
Sybarite
speedfreek

PostSubject: Re: NOVA Open Aug 25-28   NOVA Open Aug 25-28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26 2011, 20:21

I think there are at least three persons that qualified to the NOVA Invitational,
that qualified when playing Dark Eldar.

But there is no way to know before hand if they will bring it to the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOVA Open Aug 25-28   NOVA Open Aug 25-28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOVA Open Aug 25-28
Page 1 of 1