THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Eternal Abyss

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
snilbog
Hellion
snilbog

Kabal of the Eternal Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Eternal Abyss   Kabal of the Eternal Abyss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14 2014, 17:27

I was tinkering around with a random name generator and thought that this sounded pretty cool.

Any feedback is welcome-good or bad  Razz 

Snilbog Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Eternal Abyss   Kabal of the Eternal Abyss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14 2014, 21:25

Ahh... kabal name generator.
I have to get out of here quickly before I spend thirty minutes clicking it again.
But feedback, sure!

"Eternal Abyss" is two cool words put together, and could potentially work as something in the lore? Maybe the kabal has an... uhm... eternal abyss somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Eternal Abyss   Kabal of the Eternal Abyss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14 2014, 21:59

Yeah, also think of how the Kabal would behave, mine the Void Sun takes the name sake from the day they announced, and returned to Commorragh
Back to top Go down
Jamesy52
Slave
Jamesy52

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Eternal Abyss   Kabal of the Eternal Abyss I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2014, 21:33

snilbog wrote:
I was tinkering around with a random name generator and thought that this sounded pretty cool.

Any feedback is welcome-good or bad  Razz 

Snilbog Shocked 

To be honest I don't think it's a good name. An abyss is essentially an endless chasm, or historically is a biblical word referring to the endless depths of the sea. The word eternal also means to go on or last forever. It's a redundant term.

You might as well call them abyss abyss or eternal eternal.

You could always go for Eternal Reavers or Reavers of the Abyss. It depends on the fluff for your kabal. Come up with a back story and then a title.
Back to top Go down
Fidra
Hellion
Fidra

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Eternal Abyss   Kabal of the Eternal Abyss I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2014, 09:00

Allow me to offer some alternatives!

-Yawning Abyss
-Gaping Abyss
-Thirsting Abyss
-Hateful Chasm

The rest is up to you! Abyss is definitely a strong word and theme to go with though. As for fluff, it depends on whether you want to give them a theme strictly linked to their name or not. Off the top of my head they could be a kabal from the worst slums of Commorragh (the ones where all the mandrakes and other foul beings reside) that have somehow carved out a relatively stable (by Commorrite standards) headquarters and maintain it as such by tossing slaves into a pit of deepest blackness, a sort of pact that lets them pay rent for living in such a dodgy neighbourhood.
For added originality; they hate this situation and are trapped in it, but are safe from the prying eyes of even Vect himself, and so their archon is something of a self-proclaimed prodigy that leaves The Eternal City only to capture more slaves and prolong his undisputed rule over an admittedly small and miserable kingdom.

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Eternal Abyss   Kabal of the Eternal Abyss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Eternal Abyss
Page 1 of 1