THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

beastpack alternative model help

Go down 
+10
quark!
Count Adhemar
dokclaw
notts
Marrath
kourac31
Bugs_N_Orks
Squidmaster
Mr Believer
MFive
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MFive
Kabalite Warrior

beastpack alternative model help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: beastpack alternative model help   beastpack alternative model help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26 2014, 22:37

yea, international shipping can be expensive, perhaps your LGS can help? some shops around here will order over seas for us, its great
Back to top Go down
goofydk
Hellion
goofydk

PostSubject: Re: beastpack alternative model help   beastpack alternative model help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27 2014, 14:21

It doesnt have to be so exotic, WC dire wolves for Khymeraes, as they are getting more popular in big numbers.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat720004a&prodId=prod1050050
Back to top Go down
infamousme
Hellion
infamousme

PostSubject: Re: beastpack alternative model help   beastpack alternative model help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27 2014, 21:42

I have been thinking about using the ripperdactyls for razorwing flocks and cold ones for khymara. (Dark elf cold ones, not lizardman cold ones). I kinda want to go with a dino theme for my beast packs. was thinking maybe kroxigors for a clawed fiend, but I'm not sure on that one yet.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: beastpack alternative model help   beastpack alternative model help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28 2014, 03:15

Ripperdactyls are rippers with wings right? Also, for my razorwing flocks I plan on using the bat flocks from the Vampire Knights  Twisted Evil It fits my coven well. Although I don't think it's much if at all cheaper then the regular models.
Back to top Go down
Laughingcarp
Wych
Laughingcarp

PostSubject: Re: beastpack alternative model help   beastpack alternative model help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29 2014, 00:31

dokclaw, nice!
I like both the Murder of Crows and kourac31's Syhar Sighthounds for beast models; but specifically, I think I'll try acquire some Sighthounds to use as Chaos Spawn for my CSM!
I've seen people use Dire Wolves, and I'm straight up not a fan of the models. Am I the only one? I'd lean towards Warriors of Chaos-Chaos Warhounds, since they're kinda warp-y anyway.

I don't know where they're from, but I got these Razorwings on Ebay with 2 beastmasters for ~40$:
beastpack alternative model help - Page 2 De_raz10

As for Khymerae, not only do I think the models are meh, but like the birds they're crazy $$$!
So I'm going with the fluff on this one. Genestealers and Hormagaunts on 40mm bases; pacified by inhibiting their link to the Hive Mind, these new monstrosities from outside the Galaxy are a highly sought-after commodity in the Commorragh Arena scene, a commodity the beastmasters love to flaunt. Packed full of stimulants to heighten aggression, reduce fatigue, and dull the pain receptors (hence the 4++; think of it as a more hardcore Feel No Pain), these new biological terrors are the stars of the pit fights

Host of Shattered Purity - Chaos Daemons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beastpack alternative model help   beastpack alternative model help - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beastpack alternative model help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2