THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Void Shield Generator to be released soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Void Shield Generator to be released soon Empty
PostSubject: Void Shield Generator to be released soon   Void Shield Generator to be released soon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18 2014, 23:06

This popped up elsewhere on the Interwebs today. The first pic of the VSG from the next WD also surfaced, if you care to have a look it shouldn't be hard to find.

I have to say, not what I was expecting at all, nor am I impressed - especially for the highly-inflated Canadian price. I will continue to wait for Quantum Gothic to get their act back together.

anonymous source on Faeit212 wrote:
Pre-Orders March 22nd Released March 29th
Void Shield Generator $100
Quake Cannon Crater $37
Clan Raukaan $49.50 (online only)
Clan Raukaan Limited Edition $90 (online only)

Void Shield Generator
Limited edition - 1000 copies numbered in fancy box
Made of 10 hard resin pieces, and extremely detailed. Its a square structure with a platform on which emerges 4 towers with the void shield generator in the center of them. The structure looks as tall and wide as a bastion.
Its listed at $100

Quake Cannon Craters
These are plastic, and come with 4 craters. Each of the craters come in two halves, so that they can be pulled apart and used as a rough battlefield barricade using battlefield debris as a wall. There is a lot of detail and wreckage on these, and being able to use them as a barricade of sorts makes them nice.
Listed at $37
Back to top Go down

Void Shield Generator to be released soon
Page 1 of 1