THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Could someone turn up the lights?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuckles
Slave

Could someone turn up the lights? Empty
PostSubject: Could someone turn up the lights?   Could someone turn up the lights? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2014, 09:27

It's a little dark in here...

Hello all, I'm a newcomer to the Dark Kin but a long-time player of 40K, first picked up the game in 1997 with Nids and have played them almost continuously since those heady days. I've been interested in everyone's favourite pointy-eared sadists since the army was first released, but couldn't stand the model range until they were re-released. I've got about 1900 points of stuff assembled and have been getting in a lot of gaming but I thought I'd join to add my voice to the din and maybe get involved in some discussion and what have you.

Cheers,

Chuckles
Back to top Go down
Tobruk Darkflame
Hellion
Tobruk Darkflame

PostSubject: Re: Could someone turn up the lights?   Could someone turn up the lights? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2014, 09:38

Welcome to the City, Chuckles!

Chuckles
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Could someone turn up the lights?   Could someone turn up the lights? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2014, 09:57

Thanks! It's good to be here.

One of the reasons I joined the forum was to get some help learning what is and isn't good to take with dark eldar, so I'm just going to link here to my topic asking for help with an army list. I'd be very grateful if people could swing by and offer their thoughts:

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t9078-1750-kabalite-list-would-appreciate-assistance
Back to top Go down
commandersasha
Sybarite
commandersasha

PostSubject: Re: Could someone turn up the lights?   Could someone turn up the lights? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2014, 10:40

Welcome; I am all for the bright lights, if only on the tabletop at least: my DE army is bright red and gold, white undercoated, and happy, cheery and gleeful, albeit still sadistic and psychotic!
Back to top Go down
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

PostSubject: Re: Could someone turn up the lights?   Could someone turn up the lights? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08 2014, 22:15

*Hisses at the mention of light*
Welcome to the City!

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could someone turn up the lights?   Could someone turn up the lights? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could someone turn up the lights?
Page 1 of 1