THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

750 points Friendly/semi competitive.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon1n1te
Slave

750 points Friendly/semi competitive.  Empty
PostSubject: 750 points Friendly/semi competitive.    750 points Friendly/semi competitive.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2014, 00:50

Hi wondered if anyone fancied a look at a wee list of mine.
Haemy LG:

Wyches:
5 wyches
Hekatrix w/PGL+VB

w/ Raider
flickerfields

Kabalite Warriors:
5 Warriors
blaster

w/ Venom
Splinter Cannon

5x Reaver Jetbikes
1xBlaster

Ravagerx2
Flickerfields

Total Points 750

C&C welcome thanks guys.

Last edited by moon1n1te on Mon Apr 21 2014, 21:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billy912
Hellion
Billy912

PostSubject: Re: 750 points Friendly/semi competitive.    750 points Friendly/semi competitive.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2014, 01:18

A first point is that a haemy isn't a particularly good HQ compared to the archon unless you're taking wracks also reavers are better taken in 6s so you can get another blaster. Of course both of these require you to scavenge up some points somehow but I'll leave that to you Wink. And personally I prefer nightshields on my ravagers to flickerfields purely as if used correctly should put you out of range of their guns whilst still firing yours but that's up to you. Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
sephiroth081184
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 750 points Friendly/semi competitive.    750 points Friendly/semi competitive.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2014, 01:22

I would consider a liquifier on the haemy instead of the expensive huskblade.

The reavers work best in increments of 3 for their special weapons. So i would try to add a 6th reaver and perhaps 2x Caltrops, since i think you got decent AT in the ravagers. Swapping them for a splinterborn team in a venom is also an option.

Maybe drop some of the upgrades on the wyches and simply get more wyches instead. Although i probably would swap them for kabalites as they are half of your troop units and they tend to get stuck in combat for several turns if against MEQ leaving out the option for a late game objective grab (just my experience with them often)

Back to top Go down
moon1n1te
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 750 points Friendly/semi competitive.    750 points Friendly/semi competitive.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2014, 01:35

CHeers guys im just trying to use what I have to hand model wise aswell. Might scrape somepoints for more reavers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 750 points Friendly/semi competitive.    750 points Friendly/semi competitive.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

750 points Friendly/semi competitive.
Page 1 of 1