THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Sslyth & Lhamaean

Go down 
+25
Lurking Evil
tlronin
Crisis_Vyper
Evil Space Elves
Mike
Urien Rakarth
Local_Ork
Plague
Archon Farath Mure
Kinnay
Baron Tordeck
Saintspirit
TheDuke
Gobsmakked
GAR
Bhariss
Angaurrith
Sorrowshard
Judgex83
DrBored
Fletch
GrenAcid
Nepenthe
Thor665
Sky Serpent
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDuke
Hellion
TheDuke

Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12 2011, 21:03

I can't wait for the Voidraven mini to be shown, all though I probally wouldn't pick one up when it was released straight away. I'll be buying a couple when I get a nice rounded 2500pts army finished if the model is nice enough in my eyes.

TheDuke
Back to top Go down
Nepenthe
Kabalite Warrior
Nepenthe

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14 2011, 19:05

So, I received some info from a source which is very trustworthy and knowledgeable, and which I am not going to specify here, and based on that I am going to emphasise the original rumor of the "Void Raven likely to be on three sprues". So, coming later rather than sooner.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 20:06

E-Figures just posted the preorders for September's GW releases, nothing about the remainder of the Court yet.

http://www.e-figures.com/store/septemberpreorders.php

EDIT - As Local_Ork has pointed out in the other related N&R thread, the Sslyth and Lhamaean are now listed on BoLS for Sept. 10th. I guess pics will be in the new WD, so we should start to see them soon.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread

Last edited by Gobsmakked on Wed Aug 24 2011, 07:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDuke
Hellion
TheDuke

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 22:06

Thanks for the imfo. I suspect the court models and the Voidraven will come in November, kind of like a 1yr anniversary kind of thing.

TheDuke

Kabalite Warrior
Nepenthe

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24 2011, 18:14

Pic posted here (link to Warseer)

SWEEET!
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24 2011, 20:19

Indeed. The Lhamaean will make a great model for Malys, don't you think.
I really like the sslyth too, however I am still not very likely to buy any of this until I have found proof that the court is better is to put my Archon in than wyches.

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
GAR
Dread Pirate
GAR

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24 2011, 21:00

Sigh.. I think that now I must buy them. If for no other reason than they are just plain gorgeous figures.

Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 Youdaamrg
Back to top Go down
http://garness.blogspot.com/
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24 2011, 21:30

Too bad they will be in Finecrap. Those are sexy models.

And the Lhamaen will be my new Malys for sure.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24 2011, 21:40

Lhamaen is a sexy model, I think the Sslyth actually looks pretty solid too - way superior to the Ur-ghul.

I'll probably buy the Lhamaen to use as something (not sure if it will be a Malys...and I want to groan at whoever described it to me as 'armored kimono') it's a nice sculpt, has good attitude, and will fit in nicely with my army.

Back to top Go down
Sorrowshard
Sybarite
Sorrowshard

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24 2011, 22:20

Stunning models , why must they be in Fin£ca$t Surprised( and have suck for rules, the lame-ean will be far better served as Malys.

I'll prob get some, eventually, bit like beasts , waiting untill I have a massive amount of surplus cash to blow on a unit I'll not use often....

Sadly I have pokemon Syndrome with DE/Jes-Goodwin

Gotta catch em all .....

My wallet is crying actual tears.

Kabalite Warrior
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24 2011, 22:43

Very nice models indeed. I'll probably pick up a Lhamaen or two if not for a Malys stand-in, i'll end up converting one to a female Haemonculus (just because).

And I feel your pain Sorrowshard (how DE of me) , I think I have spent more on my DE figs than I did on my first car.

"If 50 million people believe a foolish idea, it's still a foolish idea"
- unknown
Back to top Go down
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 03:07

Beautiful models! Better than expected - to me at least.

Does anyone know if there are any options in the kit? Different heads, arms, etc?

Archon Farath Mure
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 05:36

Pretty good-looking models. Was hoping the Lhamaean would make a better archon, though.
Back to top Go down
Nepenthe
Kabalite Warrior
Nepenthe

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 09:53

Kinnay wrote:
Beautiful models! Better than expected - to me at least.

Does anyone know if there are any options in the kit? Different heads, arms, etc?
Haven't heard or seen anything yet, but apparently the arms are interchangeable with the plastic kits...
Back to top Go down
Plague
Kabalite Warrior
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 11:10

Those look MUCH better than the first two court models. Like most others, I'm not sold on using the court when I play but Lhamaen will make for a nice Lady Maly substitute.

Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 11:36

[APPROVED]

Really nice models.
Back to top Go down
Urien Rakarth
Kabalite Warrior
Urien Rakarth

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 14:01

After decrying Failcast for so long the Malys-conversion-starter-kit is probably going to make me eat my words and buy their overpriced crap again!
Back to top Go down
http://6inchmove.wordpress.com
Nepenthe
Kabalite Warrior
Nepenthe

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 15:13

Plague wrote:
Those look MUCH better than the first two court models. Like most others, I'm not sold on using the court when I play but Lhamaen will make for a nice Lady Maly substitute.
After seeing these minis (and the Medusa - even the ur-ghul is "ok", at the very least), I'm not going to be able to avoid using the court. Razz
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 16:04

I'm with you, nepenthe... Just yesterday I said

Saintspirit wrote:
Indeed. The Lhamaean will make a great model for Malys, don't you think.
I really like the sslyth too, however I am still not very likely to buy any of this until I have found proof that the court is better is to put my Archon in than wyches.

but now the Ssssslyth has growed so much on me that I will probably mae a court anyway...

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Slave
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 16:36

Damn nice! I'm glad that I waited with the conversion of my female Archon, the Lhamaean is dead sexy.

Sybarite
GrenAcid

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 19:35

Hello my mini for Lady Malys, how you want to be convert?

Archon of All-seeing Eye Cabal.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 20:05

DAMN! I really didn't want to field a court in games, but those models are beautiful. Is there a release date listed?

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 20:23

Both should come september 10'th and cost $15.25

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2011/08/40kwfb-news-september-releases.html
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 20:29

Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 Attachment

And embedded picture so people don't have to search through links etc. Thread title changed to reflect new discussion.

What do I think? Was looking forward to the Sslyth and am happy with it, not exasperated as such but it is growing on me a lot. The poisoner, very nice but no wow factor for me.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25 2011, 20:43

I actually wanted something different, like when Fulgrim changed from cute Ganguro girl in pink armour into Daemon Prince of Awesomesauce, but model looks pretty good and quite similar (I could glue Scourges batwings and replace head).

Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 Fulgrim

I totally dig Lhamaean, but also hoped for something different. Like... Galadriela-the-crazy-elf-priestess.

Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 M1180493_99061463003_GoodGaladrielCelebornMain_873x627

But hell, I'll stamp it with approved once more.

[APPROVED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sslyth & Lhamaean   Sslyth & Lhamaean - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sslyth & Lhamaean
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours