THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar paint scheme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

Dark Eldar paint scheme Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar paint scheme   Dark Eldar paint scheme I_icon_minitimeSun May 04 2014, 06:57

So I am having a very hard time deciding on my paint scheme for my army. Originally I was considering doing all black with Kabal of the Poisoned tongue (blue highlighting) and green poison "dripping" off the vehicles. I still love that idea, however i'm looking at some of these airbrushed red models and I am falling in love with them also. I have a airbrush and I feel that I really want to utilize it to make my army pop and by having all black with stenciled venom I am not really doing it justice. However I did find some pictures of a different sort of venom that I had in mind, they also look great. I think I want to do a gradient thing I just can not decide which! Discuss please.

https://imgur.com/a/H5RkE

Album with them.
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar paint scheme   Dark Eldar paint scheme I_icon_minitimeSun May 04 2014, 07:05

I feel kind of stupid but the green ones were posted by teknistmajjan... oH NOES
Back to top Go down
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar paint scheme   Dark Eldar paint scheme I_icon_minitimeSat May 10 2014, 22:20

paint a few odd models as test pieces
Back to top Go down
Its_Rumble
Sybarite
Its_Rumble

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar paint scheme   Dark Eldar paint scheme I_icon_minitimeSat May 10 2014, 22:23

I plan on it. Just got my replacement needles for my airbrush so I will be able to get back to spraying. Dropped my badger right on the tip when I went to paint 3 weeks ago XD. I have to finish my tau up and then after that Ill be working on me DE. But i'm gonna practice the color schemes on some cardboard and such see what looks good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar paint scheme   Dark Eldar paint scheme I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar paint scheme
Page 1 of 1