THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jpogfreak886
Slave

New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar Empty
PostSubject: New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar   New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05 2012, 16:04

Hello Dark City!

I'm trying to paint up all may Dark Eldar for an upcoming massive campaign which will be on going for quite some time and I want use my Eldar and Dark Eldar as allied forces (I figure it seems reasonable for them to come together against CSM, Marines, IG and our arch enemies NECRONS!). Unfortunately, I'm not too happy with my colour scheme for my Eldar and I'm thinking of repainting them to closer match my Dark Eldar so the force looks more unified.

Here is a few images of my Dark Eldar force:

New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar Photo10_zpsc27dc4ec

New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar DSC00126

New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar DSC00124

I'm pretty much set on that colour scheme; I don't want to change it to fit my CW Eldar, I'd rather change the CW guys to fit better with my Dark Eldar. These are all pictures from various stages of completion but i figured they were the ones that best represented my colour scheme. Here are some pictures of my CW Eldar, also at various stages of completions and such.

New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar DSC00101

New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar DSC00087

New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar DSC00122

I'd like to change as little as possible but I'm not apposed to redoing everything on the CW Eldar if it will make them look better. I'd like some advice on what i can change to make them fit together more. I've already had a friend suggest just changing all their soul stones to blood red instead of ice blue, which sounds good too.

Thanks you so much Dark City
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Barrywise
Wych
Barrywise

New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar   New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15 2012, 04:03

I think the difference between the two forces looks good, it distinguishes them from one another and if you wanted to change their weapons to be more Dark Eldar-ish try making them look poisoned with green or purple

New Paint Scheme for Allied Eldar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: