THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 Point Team list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
1stkabalofthebadtouch
Slave

2000 Point Team list Empty
PostSubject: 2000 Point Team list   2000 Point Team list I_icon_minitimeSat May 10 2014, 16:55

First off I'll start by saying I'm new to the forum and not too familiar with standard operating procedure on list posting. That being said, there's a team tournament coming up next week and I have 2 lists ready to go depending on who I partner up with (will likely either be Tau or Daemons). Hers is what I have so far.

Ally for Daemons:
Archon (in one of the raiders)
Blaster, Shadow Field 105 pts

Kabalite Trueborn x3
Blaster x3,
Raider, Flicker Field 151 pts

Kabalite Trueborn x3
Blaster x3,
Raider, Flicker Field 151 pts

Razorwing (vanilla) 145 pts

Ravager
Flicker Field 115 pts

Kabalite Warriors x5
Venom, +Splinter cannon 110 pts

Kabalite Warriors x5

Kabalite Warriors x5

Total = 997 pts

The only change if I ally with Tau is to drop the Razorwing and throw in another squad of warriors in a venom and throw in some random upgrages.

So in my experience with the glorious glass cannon that is Dark Eldar, vehicles are a huge pain to deal with, especially fliers (the last 1250 point tournament I lost playing for first to 3 helldrakes...). That being said, if I do ally with Daemons, I feel the need to bring the Razorwing to deal with that situation. I'd be able to drop it if I ally with Tau, as he'd bring a good deal of skyfire and interceptor (but he can be flaky, hence the backup list). The 14/12 lances are used for vehilces and monsterous creatures. The rest of the list is pretty standard, shoot as much as possible and pray I go first. Any input would be appriciated.
Back to top Go down

2000 Point Team list
Page 1 of 1