THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Haywire grenades, mad specific

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

Haywire grenades, mad specific Empty
PostSubject: Haywire grenades, mad specific   Haywire grenades, mad specific I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24 2014, 17:44

Haywyches assault an open-topped vehicle.

There is a small chance of exploding the vehicle on a hit, then a 6, then a 6. It happened to me yesterday against a basilisk I know right, killed half my squad and left the survivors without cover.

To minimise the risk of that happening, can I: attack with each wych in turn (remembering to throw a grenade on the way in) and once all the hull points are stripped by glances, stop?

Since a bunch of them have different weapons, because they look cool of a good reason, can those guys attack one at a time before the regular wyches?

I get the feeling that this would be cheating, and I was right to do all the haywires at once because initiative. Help me understand if my girls died for nowt.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.bakeframes.bigcartel.com
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Haywire grenades, mad specific   Haywire grenades, mad specific I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24 2014, 17:56

thesaltedwound wrote:
To minimise the risk of that happening, can I: attack with each wych in turn (remembering to throw a grenade on the way in) and once all the hull points are stripped by glances, stop?

As I understand it, you can decide to not throw, but when you attack, the whole unit have to do so.
Back to top Go down
Laughingcarp
Wych
Laughingcarp

PostSubject: Re: Haywire grenades, mad specific   Haywire grenades, mad specific I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24 2014, 19:48

Yep you do 'em all at once, each initiative step is resolved in it's entirety I do believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haywire grenades, mad specific   Haywire grenades, mad specific I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haywire grenades, mad specific
Page 1 of 1