THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Ork Army Distractions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

Ork Army Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Ork Army Distractions   Ork Army Distractions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2014, 03:12

Here is a WIP image of my Ork Warboss wanted him to look like he could be in mega armour or just really bulky and armored up. Heres what I got so far. Made from the Black Reach Warboss, Meganobz arm and various bits.

Ork Army Distractions Img_9010

Last edited by Ciirian on Thu Aug 28 2014, 03:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: Ork Army Distractions   Ork Army Distractions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2014, 12:58

Still working on a color scheme for my Orks, heres what I managed to get done on the Warboss so far.

Ork Army Distractions Img_3411
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Ork Army Distractions   Ork Army Distractions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2014, 20:33

I like it. Although it may just be lighting but it looks like you drenched his clothe in one of the shades.
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: Ork Army Distractions   Ork Army Distractions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2014, 15:47

Wanted to put up a sample of what I've got done so far, not many pics but can give an idea Ork Army Distractions Tumblr_nazwwoMHtt1tiqhyqo1_1280 - my Orc Boy, have about 50 of them painted to this standard, need to still do eyes

Ork Army Distractions Tumblr_nazwwoMHtt1tiqhyqo2_1280 A Nob - I have about 10 of these guys, most of them have Claws and Poles

Ork Army Distractions Tumblr_nazwwoMHtt1tiqhyqo3_1280 My Killia Kan - have 3 of them

Ork Army Distractions Tumblr_nazwwoMHtt1tiqhyqo4_1280 My Deff Dread!

Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: Ork Army Distractions   Ork Army Distractions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2014, 15:49

Lastly I have my Mega Nobz and Big Mek. I wanted to make the Big Mek stand out (the KFF and Tellyporty gun are magnetized) and decided to paint him red. I liked how he came out, but now i'm struggling on deciding if I should a) do that with all the mega armor nobz or b) just leave him - anyway here are my WIP pics of the two. I have 5 mega nobz, 1 big mek
Ork Army Distractions Tumblr_nazwwoMHtt1tiqhyqo5_1280
Ork Army Distractions Tumblr_nazwwoMHtt1tiqhyqo6_1280
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Ork Army Distractions   Ork Army Distractions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2014, 22:28

I think if you leave the Big mek's armor red, and put a little bit of red on places for the Mega Nobz, it would look nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ork Army Distractions   Ork Army Distractions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ork Army Distractions
Page 1 of 1