THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***

Go down 
+100
Dogmar
PainReaver
Nightwolf
egorey
Siticus the Ancient
Painjunky
HokutoAndy
Talos
Natli
MarcoAvrelis
colinsherlow
Red Corsair
Cuban Eight
Mushkilla
valmir
Sky Serpent
Kung Fu Hamster
Massaen
Dragontree
Shbur
Foo
Marrath
Spairy Pace Fincess
django_unchained
son of osiris
novastar
Calyptra
Grub
spooniermist
Khain mor
The Red
eohall
LSK
Leninade
Enociac
Kinnay
Defiler
Klaivex Charondyr
Crazy_Ivan
@miral
Taffy10
Sensei
bigaldevlin
The Shredder
Zenotaph
Thor665
barenone
Jehoel
Khalyxidae hybristoma
Skulnbonz
Erebus
krayd
Evil Space Elves
Archon Claus
jbwms713
Darklight
SERAFF
Ispa
Aeterna
Barking Agatha
Mayk0l
Expletive Deleted
Starkadder
Dethdispenser
Panic_Puppet
average joe
Gobsmakked
Ciirian
thesaltedwound
clively
Devilogical
Drk_Oblitr8r
flakmonkey
Bibitybopitybacon
ligolski
DarkCycu
Elzadar
Korwey
DingK
Hijallo
Cavash
Trystis
The Red King
Mr Believer
urden93
aurynn
Mngwa
darkmark
Azdrubael
Squidmaster
40kScribe
Aroban
Izaeus
Crazy_Irish
lelith
Count Adhemar
CheeZe
The Sovereign
Lord_Alino
Dat_Other_Guy
104 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
aurynn
Incubi

Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 16:15

Sorry guys, I might have mislead you. I havent seen photos. But its a 5-star rumour:

The Haemonculi has long hair which falls on his left and he looks more of an Archon with the body of a Haemonculous. Perhaps a new Ancient Haemonculous model. While the body and cloak look similar, there are differences, and the curved blade is in its right hand, with the splinter pistol in its left. There is a talon of sorts, that looks like a raptors talon, on a lower right appendage.

I am sure that photos will be with us within few days. I am suspecting around Tuesday. Grot Orderly usually leaks photos in this timeframe.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 16:17

Maybe it was a conversion? Just a suggestion. After all, getting your hopes up is a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 16:19

Well some of the rumours (Voidraven, Vect, etc.) come from Larry Vela, who has the best score from all the Rumourdiggers (based on Warseer statictic).
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 16:21

I've heard that rumour in multiple of the more reliable sources, too. That's why I'm waiting for the ne codex soon.

Also, just a reminder, images and links to leaked content will be removed from the forum as it breaches IP.

Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 16:30

I believe everyone here knows natfka's blog, belloflostsouls or grot orderly and know how to get ther, ergo there is absolutely no need to break any rules.

But message received and acknowledged. :-)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 16:35

Question - Why did all these rumours about DE start up? Why not say... necrons? Or blood angels... Blood angels need some love.
Back to top Go down
Hijallo
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 17:18

While we have uncovered the cover of the next White Dwarf, there is more beyond the Haemonculous and Wrack releases rumored to be coming. The latest bits show the second week to be the Voidraen, Vect, and most likely another release still not known. Check out the latest.

Please remember that these are rumors.

via Larry Vela over on Bols***
Look for two main weeks of Dark Eldar Releases followed by a possible trailing third week to clean up the odds and ends and possible be shared with the start of the End Times Chaos launch window:

Week 1: Haemonculi / Wracks (Sept 20th pre-orders)

Week 2: Voidraven / Vect-dias / possible 3rd unknown mini (Sept 27th pre-orders)

Plus these mixed in:
-Codex (plus limited edition)
-Supplemental codex ("Wyches"?)
-Painting Guide ("Covens"?)
-Cards

from Faeit212
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 21:14

May I ask, what cards exactly? Like drug cards or Power from Pain cards?
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 21:15

It is not stated on the website, but my guess would be CD's

Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
DingK
Sybarite
DingK

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 21:43

Don 't forget codex specific Tactical Objectives.
Back to top Go down
Trystis
Kabalite Warrior
Trystis

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 22:08

DingK wrote:
Don 't forget codex specific Tactical Objectives.

I bet you're correct.

In the past the pics from the white dwarf would leak around Monday or Tuesday so we should hopefully find out soon.

Hellion
Korwey

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 22:09

I don't like the looks of the new Haemy :/ Wracks are fine. It is officially confirmed then. <WD has leaked>
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 22:27

I shall do my best to find the leak...

Back to top Go down
Trystis
Kabalite Warrior
Trystis

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 23:11

Korwey wrote:
I don't like the looks of the new Haemy :/ Wracks are fine. It is officially confirmed then. <WD has leaked>

I like the current haemy better by far. It's nice that there are three different current models that can be used though. The wracks look virtually identical to current, they are only slightly different.

You can find it by searching 4chan /tg/ for dark eldar. It's toward the bottom of the thread.

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2014, 23:57

Yeah, the model is a bit lacking but at least there's more diversity now.

Also, this most certainly means that we're next!

Sup the souls! Slice the flesh! Let Commorragh rain terror upon the cattle races!

Back to top Go down
Elzadar
Sybarite
Elzadar

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2014, 00:09

Trystis wrote:
Korwey wrote:

I like the current haemy better by far. It's nice that there are three different current models that can be used though. The wracks look virtually identical to current, they are only slightly different.

You can find it by searching 4chan /tg/ for dark eldar. It's toward the bottom of the thread.

The different paintjob makes it hard to compare the two, but to me the new heamie looks far more like what a heamie should look like, so I like it.

Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2014, 00:12

Elzadar wrote:
Trystis wrote:
Korwey wrote:

The different paintjob makes it hard to compare the two, but to me the new heamie looks far more like what a heamie should look like, so I like it.

But Haemonculi style themselves after their own perverse ideas of beauty, so what they should look like is subjective.

Back to top Go down
DarkCycu
Hellion
DarkCycu

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2014, 00:23

Agree, every Dark Eldar has his/her own perverted ( as would cwe and lesser races say) sense of beauty. Yet, IMO, he looks more eldar or younger in experience of being haemi or he simply wants to be just like that. Still, another model brings more variety on the battlefield, and limits the attack of clones Smile
Back to top Go down
lelith
Sybarite
lelith

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2014, 00:43

I'm really really waiting for reading WD this weekend!

ligolski
Wych
ligolski

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2014, 03:35

How about this for confirmation lads:

http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/

Boom, new wracks and haemie.

Archon Atersol of the Kabal of the Ebbing Sun
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2014, 04:07

That does look new...

In this town, don't we love it now
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

Round that corner, man hiding with a rusted knife
Something's waiting that'll kill, and how you'll scream!

Scream! This is Halloween
Red 'n' black, slimy green

Aren't you scared
Well, that's just fine

Say it once, say it twice
Take a chance and take a life
Ride with the pain in the dead of night

Everybody scream, everybody scream

In our town of Covenween
Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2014, 04:52

Huh... the sucubuss model has been removed from the site... guess they will release a new one with a supplement or weak 2?
Back to top Go down
flakmonkey
Sybarite
flakmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2014, 06:04

Hopefully the succubus can take more gear this time round. The new haemonculus looks good. The wracks look similar to the existing ones (same pose/rifle etc) wonder if they're plastic.
Answered my own question. Mask on the rifle wrack looks new, as does his claw and the head hanging of his rack.
Anyone know more about this "Symphony of Pain"?
Back to top Go down
Drk_Oblitr8r
Hellion
Drk_Oblitr8r

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2014, 09:28

Though, you'll miss out on all THE FUN!

Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2014, 11:18

ligolski wrote:
How about this for confirmation lads:

http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/

Boom, new wracks and haemie.

Thank you.

See, that there is a picture. That there is proof, and I am happy to believe again.
Despite being worried that their front page is a Haemonculus, which worries me that Covens will be the main focus (do NOT want).

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***   Our Codex is confirmed! -  *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP *** - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Codex is confirmed! - *** summary as of Sept. 29 in OP ***
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next